Jimmy Saville

jimufctna24

Opinion  

258 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whats everyones thoughts on the Dave Cameron This Morning interview? Thought it was a very strange reaction, but then as Cameron was given a list of suspected offenders shouldnt he be taking it up with the police? He is in charge you know.In light of this being doing a Pip Schofield bit of research myself (not just twitter) and there are some really harrowing tales on the net, largely backed up with evidence.Not sure what rules are about posting alleged names are - but an interview with former child star Ben Fellows is quite revealing.

• Moderators

Not sure what rules are about posting alleged names are - but an interview with former child star Ben Fellows is quite revealing.

Not so much, probably. He seems like a fantasist. Fellows is part of the Icke set, and previously posted a long-winded conspiracy video about how he'd gone 'undercover' in G4S, and discovered how the Olympics were going to be a front for a false flag dirty bomb operation, complete with 200,000 coffin linings and London's evacuation. I'm sure we all remember that happening this summer.

• Moderators

I think a lot of Ickes stuff, actually the majority is utter shite but he has been right on the money about Savile and the Tories so far.

No he hasn't. This "Icke was right!" nonsense is just that. He said Savile was a paedo and fucked corpses, like, oh, everyone who was so far off the radar that they knew nobody would bother to sue them. Lee and Herring referred to it on This Morning with Richard Not Judy fifteen years ago, but nobody's claiming they're brave, outspoken truth-seekers. Icke also thinks Savile procured children for the Satanic paedophile blood-drinking Royal family. A stopped clock etcAnd then there's this, from tomorrow's Guardian.RQ7an.jpgWith any kind of allegation these days, it's always wise to remember Chris Jeffries.

Not sure what rules are about posting alleged names are - but an interview with former child star Ben Fellows is quite revealing.

Not so much, probably. He seems like a fantasist. Fellows is part of the Icke set, and previously posted a long-winded conspiracy video about how he'd gone 'undercover' in G4S, and discovered how the Olympics were going to be a front for a false flag dirty bomb operation, complete with 200,000 coffin linings and London's evacuation. I'm sure we all remember that happening this summer.
Yeah, the olympics was a career killer for many a mentalist. Ian R crane has been particular quiet recently.

• Moderators

All this has been known around here for absolutely ages. Came out in the local press aaaaaaaaaaaages ago, so I don't know why it's only UK news now. Indeed, after Bryn Estyn (which is also near the home of Wrexham Rubgy Club, fact fans) was closed as a home and became Erlas House, which was a media centre for local schools where I went to do do a project on Buddy's Song, it soon closed when all this was revealed.

• Paid Members

Yeah, the olympics was a career killer for many a mentalist.

That's a great sentence, Kendal. Brilliantly worded.My mate's crazy dad was all over the net dribbling about this bomb and somehow linking it into some associates of mine, since they weren't holding their weekly meeting at the regular location on one day but instead going for a walk through the park. That was obviously the work of infiltrators to try to kill the club off.

Ian R crane has been particular quiet recently.

Not so my mate's crazy dad, although he's never been one to acknowledge that his prophecies haven't come true. He has the power of Duane to just move onto the next subject.

It's all going quite Duaney now, isn't it?

There was a chap interviewed on C4 News last night who has collated a list of 60 paedophiles that he and other victims think were visiting the children's home during those years. Very compelling testimony, harrowing stories, etc. But near the end they dropped in the fact that "every name on the list is a member of the Masons".

That gets my Duaneometer twitching like a motherfucker that. I'm not saying it's not possible that a North-Wales paedophile ring hid itself entirely within the secretive Masonic organisation, but it adds another layer of implausibility to the whole affair.

If it IS true, it's probably the most explosive part of the whole story, IMO.

Yeah, the olympics was a career killer for many a mentalist.

That's a great sentence, Kendal. Brilliantly worded.

My mate's crazy dad was all over the net dribbling about this bomb and somehow linking it into some associates of mine, since they weren't holding their weekly meeting at the regular location on one day but instead going for a walk through the park. That was obviously the work of infiltrators to try to kill the club off.

Ian R crane has been particular quiet recently.

Not so my mate's crazy dad, although he's never been one to acknowledge that his prophecies haven't come true. He has the power of Duane to just move onto the next subject.

I used to work with a guy at ASDA who was Icke level mental, and member of this cult (Oh boy, did he not like that term...):Ashtar Command

His facebook is going to be a fascinating read come the end of the year. I'll have to post extracts of it on here.

Archived