UKFF Are You Serious!?

ShortOrderCook

• Paid Members
Who was involved in the top rope powerbomb, where once he'd got the other guy up, he stepped to the side and the pair of them plummeted to the ground? Probably ROH.

BJ Whitmer & Jimmy Jacobs. Jacobs bounced off the apron something horrible. Stupidly, they did a powerbomb into the crowd spot during a rematch.

Need more of these.

Sensational Sherri makeup tips

Brutus Beefcake haircut tips

There are plenty of others but I cant find decent quality versions on Youtube without linking to the whole tape.

I'm also a big fan of this particular bit of rubbish :

God, I loved Sherri.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
There are plenty of others but I cant find decent quality versions on Youtube without linking to the whole tape.

You can link to the whole tape but amend the URL so that it loads from a particular time.

Of the YouTube clip where Paul Bearer regales Jerry Lawler with a confession of banging the Undertaker's mother I might want to draw attention to the comment "If he'd'a took two more steps he'd'a seen his momma's feet - one of 'em was in New York, the other was in LA!" and Bearer's little jig, and so link to that part rather than the whole thing.

This occurs at 2:12 of the video, so I append to the URL #t=2m12s (t = time, m = minutes, s = seconds) to end up with

. Easy as that.

But better still? This ludicrous MURDER-DEATH-KILL manouvre, a backflip top rope version of an already credible finisher, wasn't even meant to get the three count. The ref stopped the count at two because Sydal was meant to kick out. MEANT TO KICK OUT OF THAT. Absolutely ridiculous. Mind-numbingly crap. What's believable for a finisher if he kicks out of that??? Fucking nothing, that's what. Everything that's wrong with indy wrestling.

Do you know what the hell the finish of this match actually was? Surely it can't of been possible to top that>

That fucking suplex thing that has been posted in a million other threads is up there for me as one of the worst ever. Think it's ROH, don't know the guys, but you know exactly what I'm talking about. What a shower of shite. I hate it.

I mentioned this clip at a show recently and somebody tried to put it over as a good thing. This is why I worry. Bloody awful.

The Eddie Edwards/Davey Richards superplex counter into a suplex over the top rope and then into something else on the floor from Final Battle 2011? Bloody hilarious!

2poyw6u.gif

That video Coby posted was horrific, very lucky man if he didn't seriously / permanently damage himself after that.

The Sasuke video was absolutely mental!

At totally opposite ends of the scale, 2 of the worst things I've seen reccently:

Hornswoggle vs Eagle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcVwcfs0vaQ

Moxley electric saw:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzCYrAa5AmQ

Plus special mention to WWE bringing Punk back 2 or 3 weeks after his walk out and throwing away the hottest angle in pro wrestling for years. There was so much potential and so many directions they could have gone in, everyone was talking about it and there was a buzz around the company that hadn't been there since the late 90's early 00's but they completely screwed it up.

Archived