Preston City Wrestling - Fright Night - 53 Degrees Preston

fludder99

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm hoping some decent weapons get brought too. Stuff that's going to draw a bit of blood!

I'd whip up some truly demonic weapons, but I don't fancy sitting on the train with some crazy drawing pin laced baseball bat on the seat next to me. I'll probably get arrested.

RITCHIE!!!! There are some crazy ideas bounced around for some of the matches but do you see Dave Rayne landing on a bed of nails? The theme is HALLOWEEN WEAPONS so if its a baseball bat its a 'no' if its a pumpkin full of drawing pins well ;)

Just be realistic! This match is not a death match though some of the crazy s#it TBONE wants from me will be :/

Don't worry Fludd, I'm not bringing anything! I was just saying I hope the stuff that other people bring is brutal. :)

I thought that was par for the course in Barrow.

Possibly, but not on the trains that lead out of town and towards civilisation.

plus empty your inbox on here? tried to message you something you asked and cant :p

Just be realistic! This match is not a death match though some of the crazy s#it TBONE wants from me will be :/

:thumbsup: Still hoping for some Jimmy Havoc, at this show or soon - although he would certainly do best not to bring any weapons, no matter what he brings to the ring, he seems to end up at the receiving end of...

• 2 weeks later...
Preston City Wrestling - Fright Night - 53 Degrees Preston

31st October PCW comes to 53 Degrees

FANCY DRESS ENCOURAGED! (ALL PCW STAFF WILL BE IN IT)!

DOORS 18:00

START 18:30

END 21:30

PARTY WITH PCW 22:00

Preston City Wrestling makes its debut at 53 Degrees!

We have already sold over 100 tickets so this will be a great show!

Over 18s only

Tickets

General Admission

Archived