Preston City Wrestling - Fright Night - 53 Degrees Preston

fludder99

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aye plenty dude, if you are late, will cab it, will take about 10-15 mins to walk tops!

Ah, splendid! I shouldn't be later than that; I have full faith in our country's fabulous rail services. Thanks again for agreeing to babysit me between station and venue, you are a minor God send! :)

So Weatherspoons/Greyfriar for pre show drinks?

thats nowhere near for people not from Preston. Least meet some place that is local to the venue and easy to see like Adelphi or Ships and Giggles

Afaik both have Halloween events on. Am waiting to hear back from peeps at both for deffo

Also no one seems to know where 53 Degrees is despite maps, etc given the number of people on Fb who have asked! but know where Spoons is.

Plus is 2 pound a pint and various other offers on because of Freshers, which runs to the 20th Nov.

So Weatherspoons/Greyfriar for pre show drinks?

thats nowhere near for people not from Preston. Least meet some place that is local to the venue and easy to see like Adelphi or Ships and Giggles

Afaik both have Halloween events on. Am waiting to hear back from peeps at both for deffo

Also no one seems to know where 53 Degrees is despite maps, etc given the number of people on Fb who have asked! but know where Spoons is.

Plus is 2 pound a pint and various other offers on because of Freshers, which runs to the 20th Nov.

so sending the the opposite direction in a city they dont know will help? 53 Degrees is 2 roads away from the station or a

Archived