Preston City Wrestling - Fright Night - 53 Degrees Preston

fludder99

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

card updated

Preston City Wrestling - Fright Night - 53 Degrees Preston

31st October PCW comes to 53 Degrees

FANCY DRESS ENCOURAGED! (ALL PCW STAFF WILL BE IN IT)!

DOORS 18:00

START 18:30

END 21:30

PARTY WITH PCW 22:00

Preston City Wrestling makes its debut at 53 Degrees!

We have already sold over 100 tickets so this will be a great show!

Over 18s only

Tickets

General Admission

My good lady is not going to be able to guarantee getting the time off for this show until a couple of days before. How late can you skiddle the tickets?

(I've got the day off so I'll definitely be there... and spending the day thinking up weapon ideas...)

My good lady is not going to be able to guarantee getting the time off for this show until a couple of days before. How late can you skiddle the tickets?

(I've got the day off so I'll definitely be there... and spending the day thinking up weapon ideas...)

Its roughly the night before I close sales and bring pumpkins haha!! I want loads :p

How are ticket sales doing to bring in the CZW guys?

Sadly not good enough, im close to breaking even but the response for them is not enough. I would be silly to throw money at something we dont need. We still have 2 more matches to announce now :)

The line-up is looking cracking already, absolutely gutted I'm not going to be able to make it! Will the show be filmed for DVD?

Yes all our shows are filmed for DVD & Blu Ray.

Sadly not good enough, im close to breaking even but the response for them is not enough. I would be silly to throw money at something we dont need. We still have 2 more matches to announce now :)

Awww :(

Sorry mate I won't book people for the sake of it. They have to offer a return for me to do it. The names on offer don't really do much for me and that's why I put the ball in the fans court. Tickets have sold well, over 100 and rising and that's not including students buying tickets at the venue so this could be packed out but when I have almost broke even I'm not taking the risk for a show not aimed at regular fans(though I have a little with the names I booked).

So I casually message the venue to see if they sold any tickets and they reply with yes 80.

Well I sold 120 already before I give out 2000 flyers and put up 100 posters.

Looking like my easy night getting drunk and dressed as a skeleton just went up in the air.

Archived