Smackdown Spoilers

Big Rob

• Paid Members

It's good to see that after a difficult transition period, Edge has got the hang of short hair.

I get the feeling we're going to get a 'comedy" love match of Santino and Aksana now, but the break-up with Antonio was somewhat abrupt.

Bryan popping up like a jack-in-the-box upon use of the word Goatface was fucking hilarious. Edge being out there at the start was actually a reminder of how this sort of stuff normally goes in the WWE (I'm talking about the mind-numbingly stupid and unfunny feud between Edge and Kane from a while back) and just goes to show just how well both guys have embraced it this time and made it work.

I'm used to praising Bryan because he makes the absolute best out of everything he does and is consistently entertaining, but I have to tip my hat to Kane on this occasion. He's genuinely been more entertaining over the last month and a bit than he has (for me at least) over the last decade. Possibly even longer. He's gone from one of those guys that made me either fast-forward or go for a piss to one of the highlights of the current product. It's an "R-Truth goes batshit crazy" type of reversal for me.

Oh, and Ziggler got pinned in the main event did he? What a huge surprise. Poor fecker.

Brodus getting beaten down by the Three Man Job Band was odd? I guess Scotland is very fond of curry, and lots of Scots have ginger hair...? Yeah... makes perfect sense for a new faction!

Archived