Your Back Garden Wrestling Memories

Forrest

• Paid Members

I constantly acted out the Summerslam 2002 main event on my trampoline with me always playing the role of The Rock. 15 year old Brownie sure knew how to sell a belly to belly suplex, especially from an imaginary Brock Lesnar. It was more fun because it didn't hurt and on a trampoline it was able to do a nip-up.

Come to think of it, I can still call that match move for move now.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I was in my 3rd year of high school there was a new school being built on the grounds, so there was those big white boards blocking the building site off from the school. Therefore we invented the board match, which was basically an all in rumble next to them, where throwing each other into the boards was legal, elimination by pinfall or submission.

Never that many eliminations as break was only 15 minutes, although I did make my best mate quit to a figure four (he had to say he quit, this was pre-tapping)

Speaking of gays, one lad that was right into weird submissions came out as one of them a few years ago. Makes you think.

I had this experience, I ran into a guy I used to wrestle with at school and he was camper than a field full of pink tents. :cry:

there was a lad about 3 years above me who would offer kids money if they let him powerbomb them. He's also now gay. I noticed that theres a few gay lads now who I knew were mad into wrestling, and playing wrestling when they were kids.

Archived