International SuperShow - Manchester. August 25th

our CAGED ASYLUM girls Victoria Argent and Jenna Messy Martin will also be on the show prior to our afterparty later in the eve

55558810152024450150230.jpg

URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/266/cagedsummerslammer.jpg/]cagedsummerslammer.jpg[/url]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

33621015202445035523019.jpg

cagedsat.jpg

54442110151467654880230.jpg

genericflyer.jpg

CAGED ASYLUM – SUMMERSLAMMER V CRAZY CRAZY NIGHTS Saturday August 25th!!

As summer comes to a head, we here at Caged Asylum are slipping into our singlets, cracking out the steel cage and going all things wrestling on your asses. OOOHHHH YEAAHHHHHH!

Putting the call out for all of our Hulkamaniacs, Undertakers, Macho Maniacs, CM Punks and Ultimate Warriors – we need you to come down to the Ruby Lounge and get your groove on with our lovely Divas of Death and show them just how much of a 'Real American' you are!

Bringing the noise will be the real World's Greatest Tag Team – the Heartbreak Kid himself, Real XS's 'Dynamic' Dewsbury, together with resident Bushwhacker Mikee 'El' Diablo.

As we are also hosting the Futureshock Wrestling Afterparty following their International Supershow at the RNCM later on the day , get your fancy dress on (cheap entry if you do!) and prepare yourselves for a real rock 'n sock connection!

After all... WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO WHEN CAGED ASYLUM RUNS WILD ON YOU?!?

Get those costumes purchased cause it's ONLY

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only three days to go 'till International Supershow - and possibly one of the greatest wrestling matches on UK soil this year: Gallagher vs. Richards 2!

New Youtube videos are available to view at Futureshock Wrestling's Official Website: www.futureshockwrestling.co.uk

:-D

Its Manchester pride so a lot of the "deal sites" are booked up.

Last check had the Garden Hotel in piccadilly with reasonable prices and availability.

otherwise id say look slightly further out, for example Saxons in Stockport is cheap and cheerful and there's transport running all night from the city centre into Stockport.

In a nice little bit of irony it is absolutely pissing it down, the same as the day of the original Gallagher/Richards encounter. Well, irony or typical British summer weather....

I'll be honest that I feel this show is the weakest out of the six I'm doing this weekend and the previous one. But I'm hoping seen as I have no built up expectations for this show that this show will really surprise me and knock it out of the park. I already know Gallagher/Richards is gonna be spectacular and April/Jenny are always good together, but I hope the rest of the card will step up considerably.

• Paid Members

Was a great show.

Richards turned heel and beat Gallagher for the Title. Gallagher was complaining his knee had blown out towards the end, Richards took advantage of that and the rest is history.

No doubt someone will be on later or tomorrow with a full review.

Really great show again guys, shows seem to be getting stronger and stronger with each one that passes. Josh Bodom continues to impress me everytime I see him, big future for that kid. The swerve with Davey was something I didn't see coming but really enjoyed it and the cage match (only being my second ever cage match in the UK) lived up to my expectations and although I have not always found Dave Rayne's work to be of that high a standard I think that this match was worked to a very high standard and very well put together. All in all a great show, I will do a full review at some point for the whole card but am off out now for the long journey down to IPW:UK. Just wanted to say well done Futureshock.

Results

Josh Bodom def Bedlam

The Wristlock Rovers and 2 Dimension def CJ Banks, Cyanide and The Blackpool Blonds w/Chris Egan

Womens Championship

April Davids © def Jenny Sjodin

Tag Team Championship

The Models © w/ Melanie Price def Notorious BAD

Cage Match

Zack Diamond def Dave Rayne

Heavyweight Championship

Davey Richards def Jack Gallagher © to WIN the title

More to follow

Next up came the cage match, at first I thought a funny time to put in on as I had presumed it would be last for the simple fact that they would not have to put it up and take it down mid show but I am hugely thankful that they left Gallagher and Richards for last.

Someone else mentioned this to me last night. And i thought it odd people would think this. Set up time for the cage was around 30 minute mark, pack down about 15. The decision to put the cage on second meant the planned interval absorbed the larger wait, and a shorter pack down time happened mid show.

To have the cage last would mean having an interval, then jack vs davey...then a 30 minute wait. then the cage match. A gap was inevitable, it was just about minimizing the impact of said gap

Archived