2012/2013 Scottish Football Thread

David

• Paid Members

I've heard him being linked with us for a couple months now. I'm not so sure. When we announced the signing of McGinn, I was over the moon. Knew he'd be good. But Paddy McCourt? Is he not short on fitness?

I get nicknamed Paddy McCourt because I take on a few men, beat them, get my shot off and then I'm blowing out my arse for the rest of the game!

Not done that recently though, which is annoying. I keep getting tackled. Losing my touch. :(

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I get nicknamed Paddy McCourt because I take on a few men, beat them, get my shot off and then I'm blowing out my arse for the rest of the game!

Not done that recently though, which is annoying. I keep getting tackled. Losing my touch. :(

That's not a nickname I've ever heard for you!

• Paid Members

It's from the guys I play at Goals with. Unfortunately, with you lot, I never seem to be able to get past your Rangers like hacking towards me!

Just wait until the summer, you lot will likely be linked with a loan move for Jamie Murphy if auld Broons history is anything to go by.

I still can't believe he's only went for

• Paid Members

It's from the guys I play at Goals with. Unfortunately, with you lot, I never seem to be able to get past your Rangers like hacking towards me!

Hard but fair mate. :thumbsup:

• Paid Members

Hard but fair mate. :thumbsup:

Aye right! You just don't want to admit you're as dirty as them.

How is Scott Taggart getting on at Morton by the way? Cracking player when he was at Stair Park last season and was hopeful he would get a chance at full time football after leaving Hibs. I know Stephen Stirling is injured but he was far too good for the Third. Was not sure if he would make it in the First because has a tendency to drift out of games but on the ball he is a good player.

Good to see wee Scott Agnew scoring as well.

How is Scott Taggart getting on at Morton by the way? Cracking player when he was at Stair Park last season and was hopeful he would get a chance at full time football after leaving Hibs. I know Stephen Stirling is injured but he was far too good for the Third. Was not sure if he would make it in the First because has a tendency to drift out of games but on the ball he is a good player.

Good to see wee Scott Agnew scoring as well.

Taggart wants to do a bit too much with the ball. Not a BAD player, but nowhere near our best option.

What do you know about a lad called Aidan Fulton, Haraga? Apparently he was supposed to be training with us for a few days.

I'd heard that same thing. Only played a couple of times as a sub but he looked pretty decent. There's better prospects in our side from what I've seen, but I'd guess someone over there has seen something in him. He's apparently doing well for the reserves and scored the other night.

EDIT: I have to say, I'm not sure we should be getting rid of someone who might provide some decent cover on the wings, when our cover is already not very good.

Archived