2012/2013 Scottish Football Thread

David

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tommy the mentalist is back, phoning the USA this time:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...p;v=7Lx2evVeKR4

Tommy is a bit of a cretin, but it doesn't mean people are laughing along with Rangers fans at morons of his ilk.

I would love to see what it's like to live in denial to the extent which Rangers fans do. To wake up in the morning and repeat my fiction to such an extent that it becomes fact in my mind.

Rangers supporters have had the truth laid out in front of them, yet they prefer to threaten and intimidate than pay heed. This goes from an "internet bampot" level all the way up to Charles Green and "Sir" Walter Smith, who has turned the Sauron-esque Stare onto the SPL clubs. They have zero accountability for the welfare of their club. They have created an alternative reality, rather than face the truth. They all subscribe to it, because all they seem able to do is regurgitate rhetoric and heavily decorated legend. "We don't do walking away", "140 years of UNBROKEN history". Murray and Green knew they were dealing with a dumb animal, and that's why they have found it so easy to lead them by the nose.

• Paid Members

I know David Leggat is possibly the least credible journalist in history but this blew me away -

http://leggoland2.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/j...t-cover-up.html

IT is the book Celtic supporters do not want to succeed. The book they will go to any sinister and threatening lengths to impose publicity censorship on.

For it is the book which finally lifts the lid on just what sort of a man Jock Stein was. Jock Stein was a womaniser and a degenerate gambler. Facts which the countless Jock Stein biographers, who have produced a raft of books about him, have turned a blind eye to and swept under the carpet in a conspiracy of sinister silence.

But when I compare Stein to Scot Symon in my biography of the legendary Rangers manager, GREAT SCOT

• Paid Members

Tommy is a bit of a cretin, but it doesn't mean people are laughing along with Rangers fans at morons of his ilk.

Really? Surely a huge amount of Celtic fans must've been pishing themselves at that clip, or at least rolling their eyes. He was like the boring cunt in the Pub who rants about football to anybody in the general vicinity but taken to the most ridiculous extreme.

Writing a book about one of your greatest ever managers and then using it to take cheap shots at Jock Stein. :laugh:

Aye. Reading his full post the now and it seems like the book is just an excuse to have a go at Stein (and wind up Celtic fans) which is just disrespectful to both Stein and Symon. Mental.

Really? Surely a huge amount of Celtic fans must've been pishing themselves at that clip, or at least rolling their eyes. He was like the boring cunt in the Pub who rants about football to anybody in the general vicinity but taken to the most ridiculous extreme.

Oh, absolutely. It's an embarrassment. He sounds like my granda after several halves. The content of that call is lunacy in the extreme but the point I was trying to make is that "Tommy the Taxi Driver" seems to have become the new reference point for Rangers fans. The guy is delinquent but as far as I can tell, he's not doing anyone any harm but himself.

• 2 weeks later...

Enormous day for Morton today. I've not really felt like we're in with a proper shout this season, but with Dunfermline losing and us beating Partick, that might give the players that extra push that they're going to need. We play Dunfermline at Cappielow on Saturday. I fear if we lose that, we've undone the good work that we did today.

The only way to describe how I feel today is simply gutted. To go from getting a penalty that could see us into a 1-0 lead on the 76 minute mark to going 1-0 down on the 78 minute mark is ridiculous.

A tough break today.

The only way to describe how I feel today is simply gutted. To go from getting a penalty that could see us into a 1-0 lead on the 76 minute mark to going 1-0 down on the 78 minute mark is ridiculous.

A tough break today.

It was a hard fought game. I vehemently disagree with the award of the penalty so it was justice that the Great Wall saved it. He's becoming an indispensable asset to our team. Boruc saved some heroic penalties (Man Utd, Spartak) but Fraser has started to save them consistently. Love the guy.

The goal we scored was a lovely move. That was really the difference today.

Archived