WWF The Music - Vol 2

Golga

I really wanted the DVD equivalent that came out around the time of Billy & Chuck, mostly because I loved Billy & Chuck's music. Who used it recently?

A slightly-altered version was "Miss Wrestlemania" Santina Marella's theme. Don't recall it being used since then.

I was so pleased they re-used that, a great tune. I like that, for the live crowd at least, Michael Cole is currently using Kerwin White's music. I marked out huge for that at Mania.

Who had this?

51H1KX8NT4L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Awful. I thought it was gonna be all the proper entrance songs and titan trons and it turned out to be just clips of everyone's entrances with crowd noise and everything.

I bought that for the exact same reason! My brother and I were very disappointed when we watched it, we wanted Titan Tron videos damn it! :angry:

• Paid Members

I quite liked The Godfather's song by Ice T on Aggression aswell.

Pimpin' ain't, pimpin' ain't easy man

Pimp or die baby

Grab yo' biiiitcheeeeeeees

Might have that played at my funeral.

Who had this?

51H1KX8NT4L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Awful. I thought it was gonna be all the proper entrance songs and titan trons and it turned out to be just clips of everyone's entrances with crowd noise and everything.

I bought that for the exact same reason! My brother and I were very disappointed when we watched it, we wanted Titan Tron videos damn it! :angry:

Same here. I can remember buying it. Was disappointed when I played it and realised what it was. I wonder if I've still got it somewhere.

Archived