4FW: WrestleWar II

4FWpromoter

I personally can't wait, not going to be able to please everyone with talent we bring in, but I really can't wait to see the contest we have lined up. Tommy Taylor and The Sheik might seem odd choices but the live crowd will have a great time with the contests we have lined up for them, after a flat event in June we are shaking things up. All I will say is 4FW will be presenting something different for every type of Wrestling fan.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think theres some logic to them using the sheik.. If he's booked well and has a god experiance at 4fw hes more likely to go back to zero-1 saying how good this company is and this opens the doors of another japanese company 4fw can have a prosperous business relationship with, and give the 4fw talent another place to train/work in apan.

I could be wildly off course with this assumption though.

I already speak regular to the Zero-1 President, their is always more to everything that we post/announce, the main aim is to offer variety, event starts with a high octane 6 man tag team contest, The Sheik will bring the crazy wild brawl, we also have many more Stars to announce, keep checking back and hopefully many people will find something to there liking. :thumbsup:

Doug would had been a great choice! Is Haskins around?

Opening match looks sick.

We're going to work out what the best possible match will be, was really looking forward to Williams vs Sasuke but wasn't to be, Ali vs Sasuke would have been class, but that openener will be so good it's not worth changing that, Wild Boar and Andrews have great chemistry together, Ali and Larusso will be training and wrestling each other for 3 Months, and Phoenix and Gresham will add the intensity, in training they have had great chemistry, so not worth upsetting that contest.

We will work out the very best option available to us.

We will start releasing the card for Fridays event this week, got some cracking matches lined up including the 4FW Heavyweight Championship defended inside a Steel Cage.

Okay, I'll be the first and potentially last to say it....

I'm glad Williams vs Sasuke didn't work out. No disrespect to Doug as he is a fantastic talent and it's easy to see why he's considered the best English wrestler of his generation, but I feel a match against Sasuke would have been a massive styles clash. It would have been a good match no doubt, but not anything special.

I'm still hoping for Sabre Jnr or Generico depending on their availability. Noam Dar would be a good shout after the weekend he just had.

If you were to get Fujita "Jr" Hayato him and Sasuke have had some battles in the past.....

So if you're announcing a match for the Friday show, any news on the location yet?

Again it will be hard to try please everyone, I think Doug and Sasuke would have been really good, regarding the venue we have a few options and still deciding which one will be best, the card is booked and will be a great night where ever it is held, just need to make a final decision on the venue.

Fujita "Jr" Hayato vs Sasuke would be great no doubt, would only consider using Noam Dar for the first time if it was a match against Owen Phoenix, both only 18... jeeez, now that match would be a cracker.

Sasuke vs Zack would be class, we'll see.

Michinoku Pro have announced on their website www.michipro.jp about Behnam Ali and Jason Larusso heading over to wrestle and train with them, all parties are really looking forward to the tour, the fans are really interested in seeing both youngsters in action, they have also announced the working agreement with 4FW, they have an article going in the famous weekly magazine (Shukan Proresu) next week or the week after to talk about the working relationship.

It also states that Kenou and Fujita 'Jr' Hayato will tour the UK in 2013, so unfortunately they won't be on this event but they will be in the UK early next year, we also can't wait to bring Jinsei Shinzaki back next year, after trying desperately to bring him in for this event.

We are trying to work on the 4FW Junior Heavyweight championship been defended in Japan (currently held by Jason larusso), both youngsters have also been entered into Michinoku Pros' annual Tag tournament.

Things had to be re-arranged so both fly out on 3rd August and not 22nd July as previously stated.

Archived