4FW: WrestleWar II

4FWpromoter

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone in the UK you say? Zack Sabre Jr has my vote in that case then. International wise, if you could get El Generico.....

I'll be more than thrilled if it's anyone of those two to be honest. Especially Generico, as unlikely as it seems. They teamed up at a somewhat recent event and it'll be really fitting and awesome to see each other have a singles match together.

Any news on the whereabouts of the Friday show? Is it going to be in the Swindon area or elsewhere?

Yep that is why Fujita Jr Hayato HAS to be one of the names on the show.

A show up north you say? This pleases me greatly and means I may miss Fight Club entirely. How far up north?

Kenou is definately high on the list also, actually want to do these 2 at the first available opportunity.

Have a couple around the Midlands as potential targets also, i'l announce when we decide on one, just incase we tread on toes etc.

Rampage Brown?

Any when the next taped M-Pro show is? Looks likely to be the mask tournament at the end of August.

Not Rampage Brown though he is a great talent and will definately get him down to 4FW soon, it's someone that still lives Stateside.

it will be the masked tournament, they will be lucky enough to see it up close, I will forward any links of matches when they are up etc, I thought M-Pro were relatively quiet nowadays but that couldn't be further from the truth, they run over 120 events a year, and turn over a hefty amount of money, Ali and Larusso are definately in great hands.

Would be glad if you started running events more northern, getting to Swindon is very expensive and a nightmare and makes getting to events too difficult.

Speak to a fella that posts in these threads called Liverpool1 he travels from up North and has attended most of our recent Swindon events, from what I understand he dosn't pay to much. Swindon is relatively easy to get to from most places.

Once I bring a few more students up from the training centre, we will take our product all around the UK, we currently have a few nearly ready to make the step up, once the crew is there we have everything else in place to take the 4FW product all around the United Kingdom.

Would be glad if you started running events more northern, getting to Swindon is very expensive and a nightmare and makes getting to events too difficult.

Speak to a fella that posts in these threads called Liverpool1 he travels from up North and has attended most of our recent Swindon events, from what I understand he dosn't pay to much. Swindon is relatively easy to get to from most places.

From Liverpool roughly 4 - 5 hours on the train either way with 2 or 3 changes and roughly

I would think about it, covering the flights is not an issue as the deals we work out leaves very little costing overall, so running 2 events instead of 1 could be more costly to us, as it would be further afield the promoting schedule would be more hours along with travelling which would cost more money and aproaching areas we are new to or not as familiar with could end up not drawing as well, plus budgets will have to be bigger as expenditure will already be alot higher before you even book any talent etc.

But again we'll think about what we do in the future, this event will be a trial one and see how it goes.

Also to make people aware if interested, half of Ringside are already sold, don't delay when we announce a couple more names these tickets will be gone.

Hoping to announce the former WWE Developmental Star this evening, just awaiting the promotional picture, but for now the next Star will be appearing fresh off his second tour of Japan but this time with Michinoku Pro.

BehnamAliStatscopy-1.jpg

'The Sheik' Behnam Ali

The year 2012 has been one of frustration so far for Benham Ali. Even though he has been in 2 high profile matches this year, in one of them he was victorious with Jinsei Shinzaki as his tag partner and the other he suffered defeat with British veteran Doug Williams as his partner, he believed he was overshadowed by their presence in the match and that he should be the Star everyone is talking about. On both occasions, this has led to him disrespecting them after the contests and being embarrassed by them when they got their own back by leaving him laying in the middle of the ring.

This however isn't the only thing that has angered him in his last few years with 4FW. His failure to become 4FW Junior Heavyweight Champion is also something that has been on his mind for the last couple of years. His once friendly rivalry with Owen Phoenix turned heated after their tour together with Japanese promotion K-Dojo when Ali developed an arrogant attitude after the praise in which he received went to his head and decided the best way to win the Championship was by using every dirty trick in the book. Despite his efforts however, he was unable to end Phoenix's near 2 year reign as Champion.

Now he embarks on a second tour of Japan this time with Michinoku Pro with current 4FW Junior Heavyweight Champion Jason Larusso. The man of Iranian heritage is unmatched when it comes to technical wrestling in Europe and he will surely be an even more dangerous competitor after his stint in the Land of the Rising Sun. What will his intentions be upon his return to 4FW this time? Will he target gold once again? with the hope of the Junior Heavyweight Championship been defended in Japan maybe Ali will not have to wait to long to receive his shot at Jason Larusso.

Wait, Ali has only been wrestling two years??? Holy crap that is insane.

I am curious as to who the former WWE developmental star is.... Is it really going to be someone worth the flight price and really well known if all they managed was a stint in developmental?

I am a LOT more interested as to when the Michinoku Pro guys will get announced. Is it going to be Sasuke plus one other or potentially more of a group?

yeh only 2 years, crazy I know, 1 of his first matches was with Yoshinobu Kanemaru. all of the 4FW guys are young and have only been Wrestling a short while minus JD Knight and The Saint, they are no where near there peaks and that is freightening to how good they all can become.

I'm not going in to detail about costings, we won't do anything that risks the business, but we're not paying for flights etc they will already be in the UK, but not working elsewhere as far as i'm aware.

Still trying to sort things out with Michinoku Pro to see what the best thing to do is, don't want to do to much at once etc, we have big ideas that need to be spread out, will post more soon :thumbsup:

Next Star Announced...

TommyTaylorStatscopy.jpg

Tommy Taylor

4FW is pleased to announce the UK in ring return of former WWE developmental talent and current Evolve wrestler Tommy Taylor. This well respected athlete has wrestled for many big companies both here in the UK and in America including Ring of Honor, All Star, NWA Florida, FIP and FCW. He has also been trained by the best in the business including 'Squire' Dave Taylor, Jeff Kaye, Dr Tom Prichard and Billy Kidman.

Tommy started wrestling in his native England at a young age for many companies including All Star Wrestling. He received a WWE tryout when he wrestled former WWE superstar Carlito on an episode of Heat. Many in the company including Finlay were impressed by his showing and he was soon offered a developmental contract by WWE to wrestle in FCW. During this time there, Tommy worked with many current WWE stars like current World Champion Sheamus, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Ted Dibiase and Johnny Curtis amongst others. Tommy unfortunately was released by WWE, however he decided to stay in Florida and continue to wrestle. This led to him working for NWA Florida in which he won the Heavyweight Championship defeating The Shiek and in ROH and it's sister company FIP in which he won their tag team titles. However Tommy suffered some serious injuries and had surgeries including a torn rotator cuff and ACL PCL and meniscus replacement. With his wife also due to give birth to their son, he decided to retire from the ring and wrestled former WWE/ECW star Shawn "Gavin" Spears in his final match.

After 2 years away, Tommy attended Wrestlemania 28 which lit the competitive fire in him once again and he decided to make a comeback to the ring and try to realise his goal of competing in a Wrestlemania event himself. This alerted DGUSA/Evolve owner Gabe Sapolsky who asked Tommy to compete in the 2012 Evolve Style Battle tournament against 3 of the worlds best wrestlers in Ar Fox, Jon Davis and Bobby Fish. Whilst he didn't win the tournament, he made a huge impression. Tommy received many plaudits from the other wrestlers in the locker room and impressed Gabe enough to be offered a permanent spot on the Evolve roster.

Now Tommy returns to wrestle for 4FW in his home country England for the first time since he left to wrestle in America. He is determined to make a lasting impression and has asked for the best possible opponent 4FW can deliver to show off the skills he learned both here and in the United States. Just who will 4FW put him against?

Archived