4FW: WrestleWar II

4FWpromoter

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dragon Emperor is a character we want to build up for the kids to enjoy, putting him in with Sasuke while been a good match would not help progress the Dragon Emperor character, he looks like a super hero and with alot more to be added to his attire he will soon look out of this World, but do fully agree that written down looks a very eye catching contest.

The great news is, we have confirmed Great Sasuke opponent for Saturday 27th October, we believe it will be an epic contest and can hopefully earn this talent a fully deserved tour of japan. All will be revealed soon.

Sasukes opponent for the Friday and Saturday events will be announced very soon.

The friday card is confirmed though will announce the full card once the venue is confirmed though we are definitely doing 'The Sheik' Behnam Ali vs. Jason Larusso, will be great to see what these can do after near 3 Months solid of training and touring together.

Also the 4FW Heavyweight Championship will be defended inside a Steel Cage as 'English Lion' Eddie Ryan defends his Championship against a challenger to be decided.

Plus a Tag Team contest where Jack Dynamo and The Saint pick their partners before the brutal Steel Cage encounter on Saturday 27th october.

All writeups and talent announced thus far will be updated on the first post during the week, but for now the next contest announced is a huge rematch for the 4FW Heavyweight Championship...

ShaSamuelsvEddieRyancopy.jpg

4FW Heavyweight Championship

{Challenger} 'East End Butcher' Sha Samuels -vs- 'English Lion' Eddie Ryan {Champion}

Writeup Coming Soon

It is with great sadness and regret that 4-Front Wrestling must announce The Great Sasuke will no longer be appearing at our scheduled live events on Friday 26th and Saturday 27th October, or the subsequent seminar on Sunday 28th.

We are keen to clarify that The Great Sasuke has not reneged on any of the bookings or been at all uncooperative

Not for this event, the personal matter that has to take priority will not leave the time needed to be able to put everything into running such an event, we are still running the event but only using the top UK talent, Sasuke will still be appearing for 4FW but unfortunately at a later date.

I must be clear that all those that were coming specifically to see Sasuke or are hoping for another International star and have paid for tickets please contact David at wrestling_4fw@hotmail.co.uk for full refunds. It is just not an option for this event, we tried to move the date with the venue and with Sasuke but was not able to, we really wanted to bring Sasuke in for this event but it just wasn't to be.

We'll keep it secret untill next year, and he won't be coming alone, I want to run a 4FW vs. M-Pro event, mentioned on Twitter the options available opens up lots of possibilities, something like: Great Sasuke vs 'The Sheik' Behnam Ali, Heavyweight contest - The Saint vs. Jinsei Shinzaki, Jason Larusso vs. Ultimo Dragon, Fujita 'Jr' Hayato vs. Owen Phoenix, 'English Lion' Eddie Ryan vs. Kenou, then you have JD Knight, Jack Dynamo, Wild Boar amongst others still available, plus they have Takuya Sugi, Kenbai etc.

Would be a really fun event.

• 5 weeks later...

Just noticed Almighty Sheik is advertised for a show in Europe on the day of this show.

166qev.jpg

And also the original topic has been amended to a "." and first post deleted entirely.

Show cancelled?

I wouldn't have thought so seen as on FB you were advertising matches for this show, and I can't have seen Great Sasuke unfortunately pulling out being worth writing the show off as a whole.

Show is definitely still happening, we removed all imports due to lack of time, when dealing with imports you pretty much become a babysitter, I don't have the time to be running them around everywhere etc due to things happening in my personal life (nothing bad, all very good), Jonathan Gresham will still be on the event as it is not hassle seems he's pretty much based here, we will continue to use imports again from our next event onwards (January 12th) which by the way we are lining up an absolutely incredible Junior Heavyweight Tag Team contest that would be worth the admission alone along with a cracking Heavyweight contest between a top 4FW homegrown and one of the UKs best, still awaiting confirmation on Sasuke schedule for January.

I put this thread to "." because we needed to re-book the event so removed everything from the first post, will update eventually just the Summer season has been really hectic so have had no time.

Hope this clears everything up.

For the Jan show is the AJPW co-operation still a possibility? I was wondering with KAI being sent to Europe on an extended excursion to bulk to to a heavyweight if 4FW was going to be on the agenda, that's why I was surprised to see him booked on another show and then got thinking with Sheik being announced for that card what was happening with this show.

• 1 month later...

Just got back. My thoughts:

The first half of the show was lacking something. The first 4 matches were decent but didn't really stick out at all. At the previous 4FW show I attended every match felt different and added something different to the table.

The last two matches really made the night. The 8 man tag was an awesome live experience with Mark Andrews stealing the show with some of the insane spots he did. The cage was possibly even better. Dynamo is probably my favorite wrestler in 4FW right now. He's such an awesome heel and his bumping reminds me of Shawn Michaels. Highlight of the night would have to be the special kid exchanging some words with Dynamo. Funny stuff and Dynamo handled it well.

Even if Sasuke didn't appear, it was still a really fun night of wrestling and well worth the money. I can't recommend your shows enough. :)

Archived