UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 : European Championships

Stinky Dad

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Nick i could be wrong but i took it as the best runner up in all 3 groups goes through to make it 4 teams left. And with Tilde getting 13pts thats what you need to get plus better goal difference to qualify as a runner up. So i'm stuck on 11pts and need Spain to take something off Holland to go through top.

Nick i could be wrong but i took it as the best runner up in all 3 groups goes through to make it 4 teams left. And with Tilde getting 13pts thats what you need to get plus better goal difference to qualify as a runner up. So i'm stuck on 11pts and need Spain to take something off Holland to go through top.

This is very true. We go straight to the semi final round after the group stages and that will consist of the three group winners and whoever the best runner up is across the three groups. At the moment Tilde has set the bar very high.

• Paid Members

Like I said, stuffed :D I didn't realise Tilde came runner up in his group. I'll book my plane tickets home then!Croatia 3-2 SpainAn Eduardo hat-trick sent Croatia 3-0 up by Half time, but Fernando Torres pulled back two goals for Spain to given them hope of taking a point. It's too little too late for Croatia, but they'll be keen to go out with a bang and at least attempt to finish second in their group to repair some shattered pride!

France 0 - 1 Italy

France dominated the early part of the first half but couldn't put away several decent chances. With their first chance of the game later in the half Italy hit the post and then the crossbar with the rebound. Italy got into the game more in the second half and scored when a long free kick was punched by Lloris straight to Chiellini on the edge of the area who put the ball into an empty net. The Italians were given a soft penalty soon after but justice was served when Lloris saved the spot kick. France had a few decent chances but failed to find and equaliser whilst Italy almost made it two late on but for a good save by Lloris.

Italy scorer: Chiellini (63')

Italy 7 - 2 France

An eleven minute Cassano hat trick in a dominant early part of the first half set Italy on course for the victory. After that it was pretty even with both sides having plenty of chances but Italy were clinical with their finishing.

Italy scorers: Cassano (4', 6', 11' 78'), Rossi (24', 57', 88')

France scorers: Rami (39'), Nasri (53')

Espanacas. got to go out now...will u be about tomorrow at all around 6pm?

I am working between 5.30pm and 9pm I should be able to get on before and after.

Hey mate, sorry I was out lastnight.....are you about tonight at all?

Forgot to post this last night.

Portugal 5 - 2 France

Another game where France should have got something out of it, especially after Samir Nasri's lovely volley which opened the scoring, but a couple of terrible penalty decisions which went Portugal's way (one of which was saved), wasteful finishing from France and clinical finishing helped Portugal gain all three points. Can't read my writing so can't quite remember a couple of the goal times or if Ronaldo scored four or all five.

Portugal scorer: Ronaldo (pen 15', pen ?, 39', pen 65, ?)

France scorers: Nasri (6'), Benzema (86')

France 0 - 2 Portugal

Whereas France deserved something from the last game but lost and conceded five, this time Portugal dominated most of the game, France had chances to equalise but Portugal should have won by more.

Portugal scorer: Ronaldo (11', 70')

Personally I think wmxxx will be tough to beat in the tournament. His poor season in the league has benefited him here, as Ronaldo and Nani are both very dangerous under his control.

Espanacas. got to go out now...will u be about tomorrow at all around 6pm?

I am working between 5.30pm and 9pm I should be able to get on before and after.

Hey man, if you go away on Friday when would you be free to play our 2 games?? I will be about Thursday afternoon around 4 ish and also Wed night but only after midnight. Any good?

Archived