UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 : European Championships

Stinky Dad

Ireland 2 Walters, Long

Russia 2 Kerzhakov, Shemsov

Ireland rescued a point in the dying embers of the game coming from behind twice to equalise to show their steel and resolve.

If England or Germany are going to be online during the evening then post on here and I will try come online since I'm off work sick.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Croatia 3-3 DenmarkForget the other two Denamrk scorers, but Bendtner put the Dane's in front before they scored twice more to give them a three goal cushion at half time. But two goals from Eduardo and one from Modric nicked a priceless point for the Croatians. Despite a question of offside, Eduardo very nearly won it for his side at the end, only to scupper his one on one chance and then fire the rebound just wide.v

• Paid Members

Denmark 4-1 CroatiaThe Croats recieve the thrashnig they probably should've had in the first game. Think that'll scupper my chances now unless I can get a couple of good wins against Spain and leave myself in with a shout of at least getting a best runners up spot. The three draws, whilst all good efforts, haven't been built upon. Gutted!

• Paid Members

Croatia 3-3 DenmarkCroatia 1-4 DenmarkTwo tough games. Croatia could of ended up winning 4-3 with a one on one chance. Being Denmark isn't great but when i got Greece last tourney it's like Brazil.

Archived