UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 : European Championships

Stinky Dad

I'm taking over the reigns for a few weeks to give TUFC a much needed break from the leagues. I'm thinking that the Euro Championships would be the way to go. There are 14 teams on Fifa that are taking part in this years tournament and they will be assigned (most likely) in order of league position in the previous tournament (from bottom up!) Newcomers are very welcome to take part and the assignment of teams to those players will be done in a way I am yet to fathom.

So, we have space for 14 players......who's in?

Me!..........

EDIT : With regards to the banning it is my immediate pleasure to announce that the banning list from these torunaments has now had another name join it (after the high-jinx of the previous league)

Banned List

WWFfan2

TapoutTapes

TheDuke

Current Participants

1. Fox Piss

2. TildeGuy~!

3. rohpete

4. stunstone316

5. blackcountrywwfc

6. El Nicko Loco

7. carmellaisagoddess

8. TUFCfan

9. TezzRexx

10. El Espanacas

11. wmxxx

12. C/W Mark

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, I've given some thought what to do with 'newcomers.' Providing we get all 12 of the league participants back that would leave 2 spaces left for new people. I'm hoping that they will be ex players such as Tildeguy as that makes things easier. In that case their previous performances will be taken into account and they'll be placed accordingly. With the lesser ranked teams that are in the Euros that are on Fifa (Greece, Ireland, Poland Denmark and possibly Sweden) all being fairly similar in ratings I thought that any newcomers could be placed into a draw along with 2nd and 3rd from the league and a random draw designate who gets whom. Seeing as TildeGuy is a top player and has placed regularly amongst the top few teams in previous leagues he would fall into this category easily. The worst rated team, Greece in this instance, would automatically be designated to the previous tournaments winner. Unlucky Carmella. I actually think this way of doing things could be interesting and in leagues to come could mean that everyone gets a go with the top teams. Time will Tell.

Tilde's back! :thumbsup: I'm in.

EDIT : With regards to the banning it is my immediate pleasure to announce that the banning list from these torunaments has now had another name join it (after the high-jinx of the previous league) Banned ListWWFfan2TapoutTapes

Just to add that there are three on the official ban list as The Duke is banned as well, both for being a bit of an idiot himself when he quit the last season and because we can't guarantee that it wouldn't be TapOut using his account.

Lawz is giving this one a miss and entering into a temporary retirement. If C/W mark wants to join in then we have 12 participants which will split nicely into 3 groups. Once I hear from him I can get going on the seeding and drawing process.

Archived