IPW:UK Extreme Measures 2012, June 3rd, Sittingbourne

Andy

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really, really looking forward to this show. I hope the London show will have secured at least a few extra seats to really pack the place out and make last weeks show a little bit more rewarding to introduce fans to IPW:UK and especially it's Sittingbourne shows which are to me the best events to take place in England by any English promotion.

Tozawa vs Haskins is going to be amazing. Like I already mentioned in the London thread, they only spent a limited time together in Japan so only ever had three six man tags against each other (none televised) and partnered on the Glorious Gate 2010 PPV in the six man opener. And this was before Tozawa went to America and became that insanely charismatic fantastic wrestler that we all know and love as one of the leaders of Mad Blankey. Haskins himself has also improved in the time spent so I'm really excited to see just how good their match against each other can be.

Also very happy to see a future show in August announced. Davey Richards is in the country for definite that weekend...... I'm just saying, I know you were burned before but still.....

Also very happy to see a future show in August announced. Davey Richards is in the country for definite that weekend...... I'm just saying, I know you were burned before but still.....

i like your thinking!!

i like your thinking!!

When is the August show? Fingers crossed for Davey!

• Paid Members

Looks like i'll be travelling down for this one, (my first IPW:UK show ), and i cannot wait! Mainly the DG:UK sort of tie-in that finally dragged me down, but hoping to make it a semi regular thing (travel may restrict this a bit though!).

Look forward to seeing who else end up in the other brackets!

Holy shiznit.

Walter is a bad, bad man who's on a roll right now in Germany and Japan. Such an unexpected treat to get to see him live.

And against Mastiff? There are now TWO big, bad men in IPW:UK and they're going to beat the hell out of each other to prove who's the biggest and baddest.

I genuinely can't wait for June now off the back of just two matches!

I honestly can't wait for this show already. Im a sucker for tournaments and similar thingys like this, aslong as the first round matches aren't too pedestrian.

Ontop of that the card already looks stacked, Haskins & Tozawa should be a cracker. I really warmed to Tozawa during him time in PWG last year, he is all kinds of awesome right now. Haskins always delivers a good match and the two of them should gel really well.

Also great to see Walter on these shores, I have always been impressed with him in WXW, he really works a big man style like no one else right now. Not just against your average indy size guy either, his clash with Sekimoto was epic at 16 carat. Certainly the best "big man" I have seen in Europe and one of the top in the world. Im not a big Mastiff fan but I fail to see how this match can't be good and get the crowd going.

Two really promising matches and they will be both be completely different. A very good start.

Also its useful to get the August date already so I can pencil that in the diary. Is there a reason we don't get the years, or at least a few shows in advance worth of dates?

Archived