IPW:UK Extreme Measures 2012, June 3rd, Sittingbourne

Andy

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't mean to be pedantic, but you can't actually have four semi-finals. Looks an intriguing show so far though.

You actually can, Semi Final is just the round before the final, so you could have as many as you like as long as the next match is the final.

I don't mean to be pedantic, but you can't actually have four semi-finals. Looks an intriguing show so far though.

You actually can, Semi Final is just the round before the final, so you could have as many as you like as long as the next match is the final.

Predictable questions time....

What time is this Sunday show likely to finish, and how far is the venue from the railway station?

Thanks to anyone with answers. DragonGate guys get me on trains to shows, so this will be my first IPW show in over a year. Looks good!

• Paid Members
Not sure if its been mentioned, but a poster on the IPW:UK website features......

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Ren

Two very recent Big Van Walter matches for those of you who haven't seen him before.

2012/04/28 - Big Van Walter & Daisuke Sekimoto vs Yoshihito Sasaki & Yuji Okabayashi

2012/05/05 - Big Van Walter vs Yoshihito Sasaki

The tag match is the build and lead up to the singles match between Walter and Sasaki for the creation of BJW's new Strong Style Championship.

This further re-affirms my belief that Mastiff vs Sekimoto would be one of the best things since sliced bread if it were to ever take place.

junetag.jpgTICKETS ON SALE NOW FROM: www.ipwuk.com/sittingbourne

With Zack Sabre Jr. currently plying his trade in Japan for Pro Wrestling NOAH, IPW:UK matchmakers left number one contenders to the British Tag Team Championships Project Ego with a dilemma, either they could sit out and wait for Sabre to return and cash in their right to a championship match or they could compete and put their number one contendership at stake against one of the UK

Archived