IPW:UK Extreme Measures 2012, June 3rd, Sittingbourne

Andy

• Paid Members

SUPER-STACKED!

Crikey! I half expected another match being thrown in, but a British title match? I didnt think it was going to be that at all! And With Magnus being the challenger, it should be a good match.

Magnus has improved alot during his TNA run, and thats really good as he allready had alot of the "tools" to begin with, great look/top notch promos etc.

Really Looking forward to this show!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll ask in here as well, any update as to how the Feb No Escape show is coming along? Would love to be able to pick it up on Sunday.

And also last May's Sittingbourne Spectacular. I really wanna see Suzuki vs Scurll again.

Just grabbed 2 tickets for this. I assume at this late point in time the tickets will be on the door for collection (with a paypal print-out receipt)?

They will be posted first class tomorrow AM so should be with you on Friday :thumbsup:

Seems to be only GPW and the Legends show.

Actually, I think while I would love to see Tozawa as many times as I possibly can, I think it'd be the best to just have the two matches so he can go all out to impress in just the way that only he can.

I am still hopeful for Scurll vs Tozawa II down the line some day......

Archived