IPW:UK Extreme Measures 2012, June 3rd, Sittingbourne

Andy

Is it just me or does this show look better than Revolution. I have been a big Zebra Kid fan since he and his dad beat the hell out of each other for the old FWA and I've always wanted to see the Hooligans. Will Frazier cash in his Royal Reward on this show or is that just for Swanley (BOO!)?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh man that match was so much fun. I wish I'd actually got the DVD now seen as that was the last 1PW show of the Gauntley regime, but I didn't trust to buy their DVD's back then.

Also, Marty Scurll has words for Spud:

So six months in the making...... We're probably getting Spud and Scurll in the same ring together for the first time since this all started.

I think me and my mate will be making a trip down for this, welsh wrestling on the saturday and IPW on the sunday. now thats a royal wrestling weekend :-)

I will be making the trip down from your neck of the woods too for this (from Sutton Coldfield, I used to live in Solihull), Hammerlock are doing a show on the Saturday the night before in Kent so might look at making a weekend out of this too, to make the most out of being in Kent for the weekend. Did the show at the Troxy and Mastiff impressed the hell out of me, it was my first IPW show live and its made me look at seeing them in one of their usual venues. Tozawa is a first class talent, saw him in DGUSA in Miami, his match with Haskins should be a belter.

Okay so for anyone who has never seen Tozawa in action before, you *need* to see this match.

http://www.openthedragongate.com/2012/05/i...g-of-gate-2012/

Akira Tozawa vs Naruki Doi.

It's the second to last match so starts at around 2 hours 11 minutes in. Unfortunately the vid host is crap so you have to let the entire thing load before you can skip. Sucks I know.

But this match was absolutely fucking incredible. The best singles match to take place in Dragon Gate so far this year and maybe even better than Tozawa/Mochizuki in DG USA Mania weekend.

Brilliant, brilliant match. And I full expect this to be the Tozawa we get in June as well.

He is for my money one of the best wrestlers on the planet right now.

Gonna guess Stixx vs Dean Allmark has been added to this show seen as they've been included onto the pic in my sig on the sly.They had an absolute blinder at DG UK 2010 so I'm happy with that.

They really really did. What a cracking match that was.

stixxallmark.jpgTICKETS ON SALE NOW FROM: www.ipwuk.com/sittingbourne

The next contest signed for Sunday June 3rd’s Extreme Measures Tournament will see quite fittingly on a show that will see the return to the UK of Dragongates Akira Tozawa, a Dragongate UK rematch as ‘The Heavyweight House of Pain’ Stixx will collide with ‘Xtreme’ Dean Allmark in a repeat of their critically acclaimed September 2010 singles outing. It will be the speed and agility of ‘Xtreme’ Dean will going up against the pure brute force of Stixx. It was Allmark who was the victor in the first singles outing between the pair and Stixx, coming off a loss to former WWE superstar Chris Masters will no doubt be looking to avenge that loss, get himself back to winning ways and force his way into the Undisputed British Heavyweight Championship picture. Both are veterans of the UK scene and perhaps more importantly two of the most well rounded athletes in Europe today and they will be doing everything in their power to put on a show stealing performance en route to the finals of Extreme Measures! Don’t forget that whoever is victorious in this one will be entered into the evening’s main event a Final Four match with No DQ’s & No Countouts. Thus far any combination of the Extreme Measures semi finalists has ‘dream match’ written all over it and that’s with one match still to be announced... Extreme Measures 2012 is without a doubt the strongest Extreme Measures line up since the inception of the concept in 2004 and perhaps the most exciting card from top to bottom put together by IPW:UK.Don’t miss out and get your tickets today from www.ipwuk.com/sittingbourne Therefore the current card looks as follows: Extreme Measures Semi 1: ‘The Star Attraction’ Mark Haskins vs Akira TozawaExtreme Measures Semi 2: Big Van Walter vs 'The Human Hate Machine' Dave MastiffExtreme Measures Semi 3: 'Heavyweight House of Pain' Stixx vs 'Xtreme' Dean AllmarkExtreme Measures Semi 4: ??? vs ???Tag Team Contenders Match: The Hooligans (Roy & Zak Knight) vs Project Ego (Martin Kirby & Kris Travis)Extreme Measures Final Four Match: Winner of Qualifier 1 vs. Winner of Qualifier 2 vs. Winner of Qualifier 3 vs. Winner of Qualifier 4-- IPW:UK presents EXTREME MEASURES 2012, Sunday June 3rd 2012 at the Swallows Leisure Centre, Sittingbourne, Kent, England. Doors 5:00pm, show starts 5.30pm. Tickets

Archived