The Apprentice 2012 Thread

Dai

Suprised I didnt find this thread already. Always seems to create some good discussion.

Thought the first episode was great. Only problem I have is that the editing makes it pretty obvious who is coming back to the boardroom. Once you knew the womens team lost, Im guessing everyone knew who was being brought back. Im just looking at the other women candidate's on the website, and apart from Jade (with the craziest voice Ive heard in a long time), I dont even remember the other ones really being there. Theres a blonde woman called Laura on the website, who I cant remember seeing at all.

Apart from a couple of quality issues, and Steven being annoying, the Men's team seemed to have nailed this task, as they were featured far less than the other team.

Not sure why they had to sell all of their stock in this task, either. I remember last year when Sugar made a big deal about it being OK to retain stock, and not just selling it for the sake of it. Yet this year, he seemed to have changed his tune.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I quite enjoyed this, I have to watch this on iPlayer because I can't stand the boardroom banter I'd like them to focus more on the tasks, Charlie Brooker summed the boardroom up to a tee I cant just do with it, find out the results then find out whos fired saves me around 20 minutes of banter I don't want to hear. Surprised the girls lost nevermind.

Quite enjoyed it.

Never watched a series of the Apprentice before, and really enjoyed it. Don't quite think that the prize of a 250K investment is that good, although you do get Lord Sugar as a partner, which is pretty good i guess. But whats the difference from this prize to heading into the Dragons Den for example?

All this chat about the Apprentice, and no one mentions Ricky Martin? Aka LDN (among others) worker Ricky Hype? AKA 'Witness The Fitness' Wipeout champion?

I think that does tie in nicely with the above comment about exposure for a potential media career. If he wins, thats 2 BBC primetime programs he has won.

Good luck to him I say.

All this chat about the Apprentice, and no one mentions Ricky Martin? Aka LDN (among others) worker Ricky Hype? AKA 'Witness The Fitness' Wipeout champion?

I think that does tie in nicely with the above comment about exposure for a potential media career. If he wins, thats 2 BBC primetime programs he has won.

Good luck to him I say.

Hes been talked about in the wrestling section of the forum.

• Paid Members
Never watched a series of the Apprentice before, and really enjoyed it. Don't quite think that the prize of a 250K investment is that good, although you do get Lord Sugar as a partner, which is pretty good i guess. But whats the difference from this prize to heading into the Dragons Den for example?

I bet you only watched it for Rickaaaay!

Archived