NGW Collision Course; Hull; Sat 21st April; 6-Man Main Event!

Dunny

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Third. IPW:UK just over two years to the date before this match as the first (to my knowledge) on the Sittingbourne Spectacular 2010. Then a return singles match in Dragon Gate in September(?) that was included on the A-Merch released Best Of Haskins In Japan which was a really nice surprise as when I saw the match listing I immediately thought it was the IPW:UK match.

This match did actually sell me on a front row ticket. As a friend said to me, with PAC's and Haskin's current commitments to Japan and America respectively and their heavy schedule, when are we likely to ever see this match take place again?

Third. IPW:UK just over two years to the date before this match as the first (to my knowledge) on the Sittingbourne Spectacular 2010. Then a return singles match in Dragon Gate in September(?) that was included on the A-Merch released Best Of Haskins In Japan which was a really nice surprise as when I saw the match listing I immediately thought it was the IPW:UK match.

This match did actually sell me on a front row ticket. As a friend said to me, with PAC's and Haskin's current commitments to Japan and America respectively and their heavy schedule, when are we likely to ever see this match take place again?

Its going to be a great match. Still 50/50 about going ?

Well this was similar to our theory when booking the match. We never booked the guys with the intention of doing this match, Haskins had been booked for a while but we got PAC late on. This is PAC's debut and Haskins' second appearance for us and anyone who follows us will know we don't often (if ever) have a match with two performers who are both not very familiar to the NGW fans and product. But when we had both of them booked on the show we thought, it'd be a shame not to do it because their availability is so tight, we might not see it again.

From a business point of view, we draw you in with PAC V Haskins (whether that is live or on DVD) and you stay for the atmosphere, stories and some of the underrated and underexposed NGW talent ;)

Well this was similar to our theory when booking the match. We never booked the guys with the intention of doing this match, Haskins had been booked for a while but we got PAC late on. This is PAC's debut and Haskins' second appearance for us and anyone who follows us will know we don't often (if ever) have a match with two performers who are both not very familiar to the NGW fans and product. But when we had both of them booked on the show we thought, it'd be a shame not to do it because their availability is so tight, we might not see it again.

From a business point of view, we draw you in with PAC V Haskins (whether that is live or on DVD) and you stay for the atmosphere, stories and some of the underrated and underexposed NGW talent ;)

This match is are reall scoop for NGW IMO :thumbsup: . Perhaps with this match we can attract a few more of the UKFF type fans to the NGW product? For me, We almost seem like British Wrestling"s best kept secret? The shows are every bit as good as other top promotions in the UK with perhaps the location of the venue & the fine City of Hull slightly going against us?

Putting my total bias of all things NGW to one side for a minute! I am 100% confident that if anyone is thinking of taking a chance & heading down to the rough end of Hull for the first time, They will not leave without getting their money"s worth. This show will deliver & leads us nicely onto our "Wrestlemania", In the shape of the 4th Anniversary show.

Well I have wanted to check out NGW for a while. Guys like Kirby, Gallagher, Ligero and Stixx are some of the best wrestlers in England. Cruz is a guy I remember from wrestling in front of 10 people in NWL and now the transformation from when I saw him last is incredible. Myers and Diablo I haven't seen since they were working in the small local feds around here so I'm yet to witness their improvement live. And hearing the buzz around NGW I have been meaning to get to Hull.

But now with this match and the fact it's on a day I was already intending on going to wrestling anyways (Sorry PCW :( ) means I didn't have an excuse to NOT finally get to NGW.

• Paid Members

Well I have wanted to check out NGW for a while. Guys like Kirby, Gallagher, Ligero and Stixx are some of the best wrestlers in England. Cruz is a guy I remember from wrestling in front of 10 people in NWL and now the transformation from when I saw him last is incredible. Myers and Diablo I haven't seen since they were working in the small local feds around here so I'm yet to witness their improvement live. And hearing the buzz around NGW I have been meaning to get to Hull.

But now with this match and the fact it's on a day I was already intending on going to wrestling anyways (Sorry PCW :( ) means I didn't have an excuse to NOT finally get to NGW.

I too have been wanting to get to NGW for a good while too. They really do seem to present the type of show that connect best with me: a mix of their own local guys with top names from around the country, held together with great, simple and easy-to-understand yet meaningful storylines to give things added interest. It's why I liked Futureshock and GPW so much.

I also actually really like Hull as a city, too. Well, the city centre, anyway. I'm well aware that these shows take place in the middle of a housing estate on the outskirts.

Archived