NGW Collision Course; Hull; Sat 21st April; 6-Man Main Event!

Dunny

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rumble Final Two Collide

Stixx V Lowthian

30 men gave everything to earn the right to become the number 1 contender at Destiny but it was these two who were left at the vital stages. Lowthian in only his second appearance made a huge impact many didn't expect him to make, eliminating more people than anyone else. The momentum seemed to be with the Tyneside Titan but after a tight battle with some close calls it was the undefeated powerhouse Stixx who managed to throw Lowthian over the top rope despite interference from Lowthian's manager Dani Brooks. The capacity crowd at Eastmount Centre went crazy as Stixx celebrated and Lowthian trudged off in disappointment and rage.

Stixx fresh from being the first man to pin Colossus Kennedy in NGW and the culmination of their year long battle, now has his eyes set firmly on the NGW Championship. But Lowthian has requested this match as he feels, following his performance, he should be the man focusing on the NGW Championship.

With a huge impact in his early NGW career, Lowthian while impressive is still an unknown quantity and will be looking to ruin the preparations of the number 1 contender. Both strong, both powerful, both over 6ft tall. ANOTHER main event level match for Collision Course on Saturday 21st April.

Tickets are going fast, make sure you purchase yours or risk not getting a seat on the night as the last two have been sell outs!

Confirmed so far (card subject to change);

UK Dream Match

PAC V 'Star Attraction' Mark Haskins

Six Man Mayhem

NGW Champion Rampage Brown, 'Showstealer' Nathan Cruz & Colossus Kennedy

V

NGW Tag Team Champions Los Amigos & Matt Myers

Stixx V Lowthian

Martin Kirby V Jack Gallagher

Stixx had an awesome series of big man vs big man matches against Colossus that I managed to see one of, so hoping to see a repeat performance against Lowthian. Heard a lot of good stuff about Lowthian but yet to see him for myself so hoping he impresses.

UK Dream Match

Six Man Mayhem

V

Stixx V Lowthian

Fucking good card right there.

UK Dream Match

Six Man Mayhem

V

Stixx V Lowthian

Fucking good card right there.

Agreed. Expect more fan interaction, This time with a bit of a twist ;) . With the Pac v Haskins match possibly attracting some new customers from the UKFF, I urge all fans travelling from outside of Hull to bring your Sat Navs with you! The Eastmount Recreation Centre is a brilliant venue for wrestling, But also a complete pig to find :(

Yeah I'm presuming one or two matches will be added on the night. From the strength of the four matches announced you already know this is going to be a great show.So looking forward to PAC and Haskins for what will be the third, and potentially final, time.

• Paid Members

Stixx had an awesome series of big man vs big man matches against Colossus that I managed to see one of, so hoping to see a repeat performance against Lowthian. Heard a lot of good stuff about Lowthian but yet to see him for myself so hoping he impresses.

He is ace mate , I know Fye is proud of him. I really need to get him back to SOUTHSIDE ;)

So the show tonight was pretty good. That main event was great and far away MOTN. I cannot help but have been a *little* disappointed with PAC/Haskins as anyone who saw their IPW:UK match two years ago or know what they're truly capable of, know that they didn't exceed expectations at all tonight. They went for a nice slow build, the match picked up after PAC's moonsault to the end but it felt like once they'd left first gear, the match was all too quickly over with. Good match but yeah.... I have unrealistic expectations and was thinking they'd go all out to steal the show. Kirby/Gallagher and Stixx/Lowthian were both solid and Bailey/Avian did it's job.

I cannot rave enough about NGW's set up with the entrance stage, the promo videos to hype the matches, the class tribute to Dom Travis at the beginning of the show, and the professionalism of staff and how everything kept to time. I will definitely be back for NGW in the future.

Quick results:

Gallagher over Kirby after distraction from Kaz(?)

Stixx and Lowthian fought to a no contest after interference from Rampage Brown

Haskins over PAC via a This Is It Driver

Avian over Bailey

Rampage Brown, Nathan Cruz and Colossus over Matt Myers, El Ligero and Dara Diablo.

Seriously, that main event is well worth going out of your way to see. Absolutely chaotic brawling at the start, some brilliant wrestling and intensity from all six men and some great storyline advancements.

So the show tonight was pretty good. That main event was great and far away MOTN. I cannot help but have been a *little* disappointed with PAC/Haskins as anyone who saw their IPW:UK match two years ago or know what they're truly capable of, know that they didn't exceed expectations at all tonight. They went for a nice slow build, the match picked up after PAC's moonsault to the end but it felt like once they'd left first gear, the match was all too quickly over with. Good match but yeah.... I have unrealistic expectations and was thinking they'd go all out to steal the show. Kirby/Gallagher and Stixx/Lowthian were both solid and Bailey/Avian did it's job.

I cannot rave enough about NGW's set up with the entrance stage, the promo videos to hype the matches, the class tribute to Dom Travis at the beginning of the show, and the professionalism of staff and how everything kept to time. I will definitely be back for NGW in the future.

Quick results:

Gallagher over Kirby after distraction from Kaz(?)

Stixx and Lowthian fought to a no contest after interference from Rampage Brown

Haskins over PAC via a This Is It Driver

Avian over Bailey

Rampage Brown, Nathan Cruz and Colossus over Matt Myers, El Ligero and Dara Diablo.

Seriously, that main event is well worth going out of your way to see. Absolutely chaotic brawling at the start, some brilliant wrestling and intensity from all six men and some great storyline advancements.

Just about to post the quick results. It's Caz Crash who ran interference in Gallagher/Kirby. The main event was definitely chaotic! The road is now clear to 4th Anniversary Show on Saturday June 9th with lots of heated issues going into it. Main event confirmed as Rampage V Stixx for the NGW title!

Thanks for coming coby!

Great show folks! What I love about NGW is that everything means something, nothing is thrown out there for the sake of it. I could probably tell you most of the card for the anniversary show because everything is so clearly defined and well put together. Anyone who is able to get to the next show should make a point of going as I am certain you wont be disappointed. I hope to get down again sometime this year.

Great show.

Echo cobystag in that was slightly disappointed by Pac/Haskins. Not that it was a bad match, far from it, but I think expectations were sky high based on their previous encounters and this just felt like it never truly left second gear.

Main event was crazy! Hull still believe, people!!

Have to say that the large inflatable ginger balls for Gallagher were one thing [it was funny and before the match started] but children were throwing countless things at the wrestlers during the main event, including one guy who launched a bottle into the ring. A kid threw his drink over Melanie Price at one point too, completely soaking her.

It genuinely felt out-of-control at certain times, and that added to the whole atmosphere, but I do think there maybe should be a warning or something for fans not to throw things into the ring while the wrestling is taking place.

Great show.

Echo cobystag in that was slightly disappointed by Pac/Haskins. Not that it was a bad match, far from it, but I think expectations were sky high based on their previous encounters and this just felt like it never truly left second gear.

Main event was crazy! Hull still believe, people!!

Have to say that the large inflatable ginger balls for Gallagher were one thing [it was funny and before the match started] but children were throwing countless things at the wrestlers during the main event, including one guy who launched a bottle into the ring. A kid threw his drink over Melanie Price at one point too, completely soaking her.

It genuinely felt out-of-control at certain times, and that added to the whole atmosphere, but I do think there maybe should be a warning or something for fans not to throw things into the ring while the wrestling is taking place.

Can't believe you brought up the subject of fans throwing objects & never mention the streamers!!!!!! Did you not see them?

Archived