NGW Collision Course; Hull; Sat 21st April; 6-Man Main Event!

Dunny

From a business point of view, we draw you in with PAC V Haskins (whether that is live or on DVD) and you stay for the atmosphere, stories and some of the underrated and underexposed NGW talent ;)

Well I have wanted to check out NGW for a while. Guys like Kirby, Gallagher, Ligero and Stixx are some of the best wrestlers in England. Cruz is a guy I remember from wrestling in front of 10 people in NWL and now the transformation from when I saw him last is incredible. Myers and Diablo I haven't seen since they were working in the small local feds around here so I'm yet to witness their improvement live. And hearing the buzz around NGW I have been meaning to get to Hull.

But now with this match and the fact it's on a day I was already intending on going to wrestling anyways (Sorry PCW :( ) means I didn't have an excuse to NOT finally get to NGW.

I too have been wanting to get to NGW for a good while too. They really do seem to present the type of show that connect best with me: a mix of their own local guys with top names from around the country, held together with great, simple and easy-to-understand yet meaningful storylines to give things added interest. It's why I liked Futureshock and GPW so much.

I also actually really like Hull as a city, too. Well, the city centre, anyway. I'm well aware that these shows take place in the middle of a housing estate on the outskirts.

Hull is nowhere near as bad as some people would let you believe! The Longhill Estate, Where NGW is located is short of amenities but not that bad IMO? You definately will need a Sat Nav if you are coming in car from outside Hull or You can get a bus from the City Centre to within 5 minutes of the venue. We at NGW are very proud of our venue & once you have arrived, I think you will be pleasantly surprised by the set up. The insanely loyal NGW crowd also compliment the ever increasing high standard of canvas carnage :thumbsup:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
From a business point of view, we draw you in with PAC V Haskins (whether that is live or on DVD) and you stay for the atmosphere, stories and some of the underrated and underexposed NGW talent ;)

Well I have wanted to check out NGW for a while. Guys like Kirby, Gallagher, Ligero and Stixx are some of the best wrestlers in England. Cruz is a guy I remember from wrestling in front of 10 people in NWL and now the transformation from when I saw him last is incredible. Myers and Diablo I haven't seen since they were working in the small local feds around here so I'm yet to witness their improvement live. And hearing the buzz around NGW I have been meaning to get to Hull.

But now with this match and the fact it's on a day I was already intending on going to wrestling anyways (Sorry PCW :( ) means I didn't have an excuse to NOT finally get to NGW.

I too have been wanting to get to NGW for a good while too. They really do seem to present the type of show that connect best with me: a mix of their own local guys with top names from around the country, held together with great, simple and easy-to-understand yet meaningful storylines to give things added interest. It's why I liked Futureshock and GPW so much.

I also actually really like Hull as a city, too. Well, the city centre, anyway. I'm well aware that these shows take place in the middle of a housing estate on the outskirts.

??

??

Sorry, I did something wrong :duh: My reply has been posted prior to this bollock being dropped?

• Paid Members

??

Sorry, I did something wrong :duh: My reply has been posted prior to this bollock being dropped?

This post has been edited by britishwrestlinglegends: Today, 06:44 PM

Gotcha :thumbsup:

At this point the role of new NGW Champion, Rampage Brown on this show is unclear. Butt the question at this point is will he still be NGW Champion by Saturday April 21st?

Before that date he will defend his NGW Championship for the first time on as huge show in London - Brit Wres Fest. On April 1st the top names on the British scene are coming together to give their answer to the WWE

Without going into the ins and outs on a public forum, it's a group of promotions coming together for the greater good with all those promotions having an input. The event helps raises the profile of the charity too and encourages people to get involved/donate. If you look on the website, there's a donate button to encourage people to donate too. So if the promotion for the event brings in lots of traffic to the website (which I believe it is) it hopefully brings in some money that way. VIP Balcony & Ringside tickets were charged for and people are encouraged (while not expected) to donate if they can when picking up a ticket. It all adds up pretty quickly

I'm obviously not at the hardcore end of organising but i hope it makes the picture as clear as I can. If you want to ask more ins and outs, I'm pretty sure there's an email contact on the website.

Jack Gallagher V Martin Kirby

After our blockbuster announcement of Mark Haskins V PAC for Saturday 21st April at Collision Course. We are very proud to announce 'The Grappler' Jack Gallagher will be going one on one with Martin Kirby. This will be the first time both men have gone one on one since Jack dropped the 'Toxic' moniker and became 'The Grappler'.

Throughout Destiny, Jack Gallagher was determined to take any shortcut possible including during the rumble staying outside of the ring for as long as possible and watching everybody else fight it out. Unfortunately for Gallagher, his tactics failed as he ended up eliminated by eventual winner, Stixx. Gallagher's tactics had started earlier in the night in the Rumble Roulette match. To avoid being pinned, he hid behind the ring, out of sight of the other competitors. Only when Caz Crash came out and distracted did Jack jump and take his opportunity to eliminate Kirby and give Kirby that dreaded number 1 spot in the rumble.

While his main issue will be with Caz Crash, Kirby will be looking for some sense of revenge of Gallagher in this match after the aforementioned elimination. It does the raise the question on where this issue with Caz Crash will go. Twice now Crash has disrespected Kirby and one obviously turned out to be very costly for him. Longtime NGW academy member Crash seems to be fixated on him and taking his roster spot following a string of losses for Kirby and seems determined to make his life a misery for the process.

This match will be huge that many fans of British wrestling will want to see. Don't miss this along with another UK dream match of PAC V Haskins on Saturday April 21st at Collision Course at the Eastmount Centre in Hull

Confirmed so far (card subject to change);

UK Dream Match

PAC V 'Star Attraction' Mark Haskins

Martin Kirby V Jack Gallagher

plus

NGW Champion Rampage Brown

NGW Tag Team Champions Los Amigos (El Ligero & Dara Diablo)

number 1 contender Stixx

and so many more

Any match updates/talent lists to be announced for this one? Rampage Brown is on the poster so he seems like an obvious one, even with defending the NGW Title against Ligero and Cruz over the weekend.

I was just typing the update as you posted, how strange.

Yeah I tend to be good like that. Really happy with Kirby vs Gallagher. After getting to see Kirby in some technical encounters with John Walters and Nigel McGuinness, I know he's going to go hold for hold all the way with Gallagher. And I haven't gotten to see Gallagher as much as I would like, not at all so far this year so really looking forward to this one.

• Paid Members
Yeah I tend to be good like that. Really happy with Kirby vs Gallagher. After getting to see Kirby in some technical encounters with John Walters and Nigel McGuinness, I know he's going to go hold for hold all the way with Gallagher. And I haven't gotten to see Gallagher as much as I would like, not at all so far this year so really looking forward to this one.

I've seen Gallagher twice this year - two great matches with Spud and McGuinness , I'm sure him and Kirby will be ace :)

I really should go to NGW sometime, seen as they run in a venue thats a 5 minute drive from my house

if its that close its a travesty you havent already been, get along I am sure you wont be disappointed

Archived