NGW Collision Course; Hull; Sat 21st April; 6-Man Main Event!

Dunny

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
With PAC/Haskins and Kirby/Gallagher I'm already assuming it's going to be a great show.

The guy living five miles down the road should really drag his ass there. PAC/Haskins is going to be worth it alone.

If this fuel crisis knackers up this show may i suggest we torch Westminster with whatever petrol we have left, Due to the scare mongering that has created this panic buying :angry:

With PAC/Haskins and Kirby/Gallagher I'm already assuming it's going to be a great show.

The guy living five miles down the road should really drag his ass there. PAC/Haskins is going to be worth it alone.

With Pacs regular commitments to DG in Japan and Haskins commitments to TNA in America potentially increasing in the near future, the chance to see two of the UKs top guys against each other might not come around again for a long time, if at all. I think it will be a blinder and definately worth the trip (epseically if it's only 5 miles).

am surprised Cruz vs Myers isnt on that dvd from eternal glory 3 i had that clocking in at ****1/2

Hopefully Volume 2 will be released in the next few weeks. Here's a sneak preview of the matches set to be on it - http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-...361968313_n.jpg

What are the chances of both volumes being available in time for the next show?

Only 2 front row tickets left

Got mine. Are seats numbered or can you sit anywhere ?

What usually happens is that the front row seats are reserved by name, It is a cracking little venue & if you are front row you are guaranteed a good seat wherever you are located. I will be amazed if you leave disapointed from your first NGW show! :thumbsup:

Archived