NGW Collision Course; Hull; Sat 21st April; 6-Man Main Event!

Dunny

Only 2 front row tickets left

Got mine. Are seats numbered or can you sit anywhere ?

What usually happens is that the front row seats are reserved by name, It is a cracking little venue & if you are front row you are guaranteed a good seat wherever you are located. I will be amazed if you leave disapointed from your first NGW show! :thumbsup:

Cheers im sure i will :thumbsup:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
am surprised Cruz vs Myers isnt on that dvd from eternal glory 3 i had that clocking in at ****1/2

Hopefully Volume 2 will be released in the next few weeks. Here's a sneak preview of the matches set to be on it - http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-...361968313_n.jpg

What are the chances of both volumes being available in time for the next show?

We'll definitely try our best!

Due to access issues with our previous one, our new twitter is @NGWrestlingUK which will now allow us to be more interactive on their. Please add and give us a re tweet. Hopefully we might have a competition or two on there to win DVDs in the next couple of days.

With only 15 days to the show, any more matches due to be announced?

Also, could you move Rob's seat next to mine please if you don't mind? :laugh:

I already had that in mind.

Yep, we should hopefully have the next match either tonight or tomorrow.

With only 15 days to the show, any more matches due to be announced?

Also, could you move Rob's seat next to mine please if you don't mind? :laugh:

I already had that in mind.

Yep, we should hopefully have the next match either tonight or tomorrow.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Rumble Final Two Collide

Stixx V Lowthian

30 men gave everything to earn the right to become the number 1 contender at Destiny but it was these two who were left at the vital stages. Lowthian in only his second appearance made a huge impact many didn't expect him to make, eliminating more people than anyone else. The momentum seemed to be with the Tyneside Titan but after a tight battle with some close calls it was the undefeated powerhouse Stixx who managed to throw Lowthian over the top rope despite interference from Lowthian's manager Dani Brooks. The capacity crowd at Eastmount Centre went crazy as Stixx celebrated and Lowthian trudged off in disappointment and rage.

Stixx fresh from being the first man to pin Colossus Kennedy in NGW and the culmination of their year long battle, now has his eyes set firmly on the NGW Championship. But Lowthian has requested this match as he feels, following his performance, he should be the man focusing on the NGW Championship.

With a huge impact in his early NGW career, Lowthian while impressive is still an unknown quantity and will be looking to ruin the preparations of the number 1 contender. Both strong, both powerful, both over 6ft tall. ANOTHER main event level match for Collision Course on Saturday 21st April.

Tickets are going fast, make sure you purchase yours or risk not getting a seat on the night as the last two have been sell outs!

Confirmed so far (card subject to change);

UK Dream Match

PAC V 'Star Attraction' Mark Haskins

Six Man Mayhem

NGW Champion Rampage Brown, 'Showstealer' Nathan Cruz & Colossus Kennedy

V

NGW Tag Team Champions Los Amigos & Matt Myers

Stixx V Lowthian

Martin Kirby V Jack Gallagher

As a special Easter treat for all British wrestling fans we're giving away a match completely free. The match is taken from just a month ago at Destiny as four of Britain's best step in the ring and compete to earn the best possible spot in the later 30 man rumble. Robbie X, Jack Gallagher, Dean Allmark & Martin Kirby put on a fantastic, fast paced and exciting contest in a Rumble Roulette match.

Archived