BritWres-Fest 2012 - Sunday April 1st. SEVENTH MATCH ANNOUNCED

Dunny

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Strange to hear that the women's match was a mess, and that Sjodin was bad because she's been nothing but impressive when I've seen her around the country before.

well the poor girl was facing Alpha Female... :alien:

I have to say that strangely enough I was extremely impressed by SANTERIA. First time I've seen him working (not meant in the wrestling terminology ;)).

Isnt this the second online tv channel regarding wrestling by the same group of people that was advertised but hasnt (yet) materialised? If I am right they shouldnt wondr why people dont take them or their OTT announcements seriously. Is anyone going to say how much money was raised either as that hasnt been reported yet?

Isnt this the second online tv channel regarding wrestling by the same group of people that was advertised but hasnt (yet) materialised? If I am right they shouldnt wondr why people dont take them or their OTT announcements seriously. Is anyone going to say how much money was raised either as that hasnt been reported yet?

yeh would love to know the total amount raised guys.

I checked that earlier so I either totally missed it or its just been updated, two grand is great, more than I expected with it being a free show.

edit: I looked at the home page and the campaign page, it seems almost hidden away on a page on the site

Archived