UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 League: Season Two

TUFCfan

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Nah mate i feel bad i fucked you about before the game with making you wait whilst i did my team again then i kept it paused for ages (Couldn't figure out how to change controllers for ages.)

Ye i just went off Stunstone's word. If you want to scrap that result to keep in line with the fixtures its fine, we were cut off after 70 mins anyway. Stunstone as way of an apology have we got a deal for Robben?

Im also around about 4 this afternoon for my other games.

Possibly. You're certainly the frontrunner at the moment but with a week to go until the transfer window opens then anything could happen......

Speaking of which, There was no 'nipple' this week as I've been pretty busy and just couldn't get around to it. It will be back with a vengeance next week mind. I would be very grateful if the bitching, shit stirring and transfer rumours all start up again via PM to moi to give me something to write about.

Carmellaisagoddess very kindly offered up some words after the UKFFA El Classico MKI this past week but instead of publish just one side of the story I thought I'd wait to see if Mr Tapes had anything to say. These quotes will prob be left in the melting pot until the hype starts for the reverse fixture....

I feel that especially with all the hype before the game and pre-match war of words that there should be a post-match conclusion. Had I lost to TapOut then there would be no way on earth that the after match hype would be as silent as it has been. Perhaps you should seek out what TapOut now has to say about the saga especiallly since he had so much to say before the game and now in stark contrast has very little to share with us.

• Paid Members

Ah ok, no worries. If you wanna replay it down the line, that's cool. If not...

Norwich 3-2 Arsenal.

Cracking game till it was cut short. Van Persie cut through the defence easily to get Arsenal off to a fine start, but a cracking strike from Pedro made it all square. Drogba managed to turn the tide, meeting a cross virtually on the goal line, to make it 2-1. Drogba made it 3-1 after meeting a cross from Diego with a sweet volley (Though it was a bit jammy, as Arsenal's player went to do a slide tackle rather than a clearence. Sorry Foxy!). Van Persie then scored pretty sharply at the other end to make it 3-2, before Modric (?) blasted just wide as City were feeling really under the cosh.

Week 6 (Monday 5th March -> Sunday 11th March)

Arsenal v Man City

Aston Villa v Brisbane Roar

Liverpool v Bohemians

Man Utd v Wolves

Middlesbrough v Everton

Norwich v Torquay

Bohemians v Norwich

Brisbane Roar v Man Utd

Everton v Arsenal

Fiorentina v Aston Villa

Torquay v Middlesbrough

Wolves v Liverpool

Week 5 remainders:

Arsenal v Fiorentina

Aston Villa v Bohemians

Norwich v Man City

Bohemians v Man Utd

Man City v Middlesbrough

Notes:

The table has been updated and is on the first post.

After Man City have spent the week licking their wounds, Liverpool extend their lead at the top to eight points with Man Utd now second. Wolves climb a place to third whilst Man City slip to fourth and Brisbane stay in fifth. wmxxx's Bohemians have moved up to sixth after a decent week. Middlesbrough are still bottom but picked up their first points of the season in a good win over Fiorentina. TezzRexx's Villa will be looking nervously over their shoulder at a potential Norwich-esque run of form for Boro. Having played this weeks games last week, Everton drop to eleventh.

The current champ meets the former champ this week as carmella's Liverpool face wmxxx's Bohemians, who'll look to get back in the title hunt by ending Liverpool's 100% start to the season. The leaders also face a tough trip to face third placed Wolves. Man Utd also face a tough week as they look to close the gap when they face Wolves and Brisbane. Middlesbrough face two six pointers this week as they look to capitalise on their first win as they face fellow bottom half sides Everton and Torquay, who are both coming off defeats last week. Second bottom Villa have a tough couple of games against Brisbane and Fiorentina.

With the Transfer Window opening a week today now is the time to get any players you want to sign/sell in to me so the hype can begin. The transfer rumours will be back around midweek time and things have been slow. There are 2 deals that are simmering away and both are involving a certain Australian club. We need more action chaps.......

Has Tapes done one again?

Tezz and Cw - Brisbane are about this evening at some point

He was courteous enough to message me his usual repetitive spiel yesterday so he is definitely alive and kicking. Damn!

Archived