UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 League: Season Two

TUFCfan

Man Utd 7 - 2 Brisbane (Robben and Ibrahimovic)

Messi 5

Lisandro 2

Well that was fun. Since beating Torquay 9=2 we've gone on a 5 match streak without a win. Fuck knows how I'm still 5th! United were quicker, stronger, more powerful, much more powerful shots - in fact every single department they excelled. Wanky.

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brisbane Roar 2-7 Manchester United

Manchester United picked up a valuable 3 points in Brisbane, Lionel Messi scored 5 in this game, which was an incredible feat for the Argentine.

Goals

Robben, Ibrahimovich

Lopez (2), Messi (5)

Manchester United 3-3 Wolves

Manchester United draw with Wolves in an even contest from start too finish, a draw was a fair result in fairness. United look set to be on the charge too hopefully gain second spot this season, with Liverpool running away with the league.

Goals

Messi, Ronaldo, Lopez

Subotic, Torres, Bent

I just wanted to let Wolves know I can't play our game that we arranged for 2pm but will be online until about 1pm if you can make it. Sorry for the short notice mate.

Liverpool, Norwich, Villa, Utd i will be online tonight around half 9 till 11 and hopefully tomorrow night for around an hour at 10. Im available late thursday night then friday afternoon till 5pm so let me know when is best to play our games. Its unlikely im available on either saturday or sunday.

Liverpool, Norwich, Villa, Utd i will be online tonight around half 9 till 11 and hopefully tomorrow night for around an hour at 10. Im available late thursday night then friday afternoon till 5pm so let me know when is best to play our games. Its unlikely im available on either saturday or sunday.

I'll be on at 10 tomorrow! :thumbsup:

Wolves 0

Liverpool 3 Remy x 2, Forlan

Liverpool prevailed in a very tough encounter against a solid Wolves team. It was a difficult game played in snowy conditions and an even 1st half saw Wolves and Liverpool create a hatful of chances. Darren Bent should have put Wolves ahead early on but missed after a fine cross found him unmarked in the box. Liverpool took the lead after a poor defensive header allowed Forlan to set up Remy for an easy finish. Liverpool keeper Victor Valdes made a great point blank save from a Torres header and was quickly off his line to smother Bent when he was clean through on goal. Pastore was also guilty of missing two relatively easy open goals from rebounds but missed the target on both occasions. Liverpool did well in the 2nd half to contain the Wolves attack and added 2 more goals to maintain their 100% record and give them their fifth consecutive clean sheet.

The Golden Boot standings and transfer rumours (what little there are!) will be up tomorrow evening. We've had the internet taken away in work which makes doing them that little bit harder during the week.

Still leaves plenty of time for u to PM me with who you want to sell or buy. Do it. Now.

wmxxx, I'll be on straight after the Apoel Nicosia and Lyon match. It's in extra time currently!

Sorry mate I fell asleep during Barca. Hopefully will get on tonight around half ten.

I finish work at 10, will try and be on at 11-ish.

Will be on around that time myself. Any of my others opponents about tonight?

Bohemians 1-2 Manchester United

Absolutely crazy match played out to a sell out crowd in Ireland. Manchester United dominated the first half but went in at the break with only a single goal to show for it courtesy of Lionel Messi. Bohemians switched things up and dominated the second half for spells, Julio Cesar kicked the ball out and found Messi in space with no defenders in site, he curled the ball past Lloris to put United 2-0 up before Nilmar grabbed a consolation in injury time.

Goals

Messi (2)

Nilmar

Wmxxx played superb!

Archived