UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 League: Season Two

TUFCfan

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fiorentina 2 - 1 Brisbane Roar (Ibrahimovic)

Sorry Lawz you'll have to let me know your scorers.

Brisbane really weren't at the races in the first half and had their defence breached time and again and but for the woodwork they could've been going in at the break further than just 1 behind. The second half saw them look a bit more spirited and they may well have shaded the last 45 minutes slightly but struggled to get many shots off. Fiorentina grabbed a second with 15 mins to go and straight afterwards Brisbane got their goal. The last ten minutes saw Fiorentina just keeping possession to frustrate their opponents and run down the clock. Good game Lawz mate.

Jesus Navas and Fernando Llorente

Golden Boot Standings. - Up to TUFC's 2nd Week 5 Fixtures Post!

Diego Forlan (Liverpool) - 18

Lionel Messi (Man Utd) - 12

Karim Benzema (Man City) - 12

Fernando Torres (Wolves) – 9

Javier Pastore (Liverpool) 9

Gianpaolo Pazzini (Torquay) - 8

Falcao (Aston Villa) – 8

Wayne Rooney - (Arsenal) - 8

Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Brisbane Roar) - 7

Gonzalo Higuain (Brisbane Roar) – 7

Robin Van Persie - (Arsenal)) – 6

Loic Remy (Liverpool) – 6

Marko Vucinic (Man City) - 5

Cristiano Ronaldo (Man Utd) - 5

Javier Hernandez (Liverpool) – 4

Mario Gomez (Norwich) - 4

Sergio Aguero (Fiorentina) - 3

Luca Modric (Arsenal) - 3

Lukasz Podolski (Aston Villa) - 3

Darren Bent (Wolves) – 3

Edison Cavani (Everton) -3

Lisandro Lopez (Man Utd) - 3

Luis Suarez (Fiorentina) - 2

Luis Fabiano (Bohemians) - 2

Xerdan Shaquiri (Man Utd) - 2

Carlos Tevez (Everton) – 2

Mesut Ozil (Brisbane Roar) -2

Neymar (Norwich) - 2

Steven Gerrard (Man Utd) - 2

Jesus Navas (Fiorentina) – 2

Theo Walcott (Torquay) - 2

Antonio Di Natale (Torquay) – 2

Gareth Bale (Everton) – 2

Samuel Eto'o (Middlesboro) – 2

Fernando Llorente (Fiorentina) - 2

Samir Nasri (Torquay) - 2

Luisao (Man Utd) - 1

Pedro (Norwich) - 1

Danny (Bohemians) - 1

Phillipe Mexes (Arsenal) – 1

Nani (Man Utd) - 1

Vincent Kompany (Fiorentina) - 1

Didier Drogba (Norwich) – 1

David Villa (Middlesboro)

Jermaine Defoe (Aston Villa) - 1

Gerard Pique (Liverpool) - 1

Robinho (Bohemians) – 1

John Terry (Man City) - 1

Yaya Toure (Norwich) - 1

Adel Taraabt (Wolves) - 1

Gervinho (Everton) – 1

Joao Moutinho (Torquay) - 1

Hulk (Liverpool) – 1

Lucas Barrios (Man City) - 1

Nevad Subotic (Wolves) - 1

Sergio Ramos (Liverpool) - 1

Andrea Pirlo (Bohemians) – 1

Hernanes (Everton) - 1

Giorgio Chiellini (Torquay) - 1

Diego (Torquay) – 1

James Milner (Arsenal) - 1

Frank Ribery (Middlesboro) - 1

Antonio Cassano (Wolves) - 1

Thomas Muller - (Brisbane Roar) - 1

Alex (Everton) - 1

Ganso - (Bohemians) - 1

TRANSFER LIST

Alessandro Nesta - Brisbane Roar

Arjen Robben - Brisbane Roar

Rafael Van Der Vaart - Brisbane Roar

Xabi Alonso - Liverpool

Adam Johnson - Liverpool

Pablo Aimar - Liverpool

Yuri Zhirkov - Liverpool

Ronaldinho - Arsenal

Jeremy Menez - Arsenal

Marko Marin - Arsenal

Jefferson Farfan - Arsenal

Kevin-Prince Boeteng – Fiorentina

Juan Manuel Vargas – Fiorentina

Hatem Ben Arfa – Fiorentina

Diego Godin - Fiorentina

Manuel Neuer

Eric Abidal

Rafinha

Bruno Alves

Kolo Toure

Matthew Etherington

Aiden McGeady

Javier Zanetti

Mikel Arteta

Pedro

Ricardo

Phil Neville

Harry Kewell

Alessandro Del Piero - ALL NORWICH CITY

Jose Bosingwa

Ledley King

Nene

Nicolas Gaitan

Claudio Marchisio

Lucho Gonzalez

Ganso

Danny

Ibrahim Afellay

Nilmar

Robinho

Brad Friedel

Massimo Oddo

Rivaldo

Luca Toni - ALL BOHEMIANS

Bohemians 3 - 2 Brisbane Roar (Ibrahimovic 2)

Sorry wmxxx can't recall your scorers.

2-0 down at half time despite missing a sackful of chances, including 2 open goals told the story for Brisbane. In the second half Bohemians came into the game and took control when they netted a third. It looked bleak for the Aussies but with 15 mins to go Ibra grabbed one back and then another in the 90th minute. It was too little too late I'm afraid.

Arjen Robben and Rafael Van Der Vaart are transfer listed. Rumours abaound that the two could be swapped as a package for a speedy winger.

2-0 down at half time despite missing a sackful of chances, including 2 open goals told the story for Brisbane. In the second half Bohemians came into the game and took control when they netted a third. It looked bleak for the Aussies but with 15 mins to go Ibra grabbed one back and then another in the 90th minute. It was too little too late I'm afraid.

Arjen Robben and Rafael Van Der Vaart are transfer listed. Rumours abaound that the two could be swapped as a package for a speedy winger.

Kaka x2, Fabiano

I'm interested in Robben and can offeer you Valencia, Nene, Gaitan or Affellay as speedy wingers.

We also played our fixture next week as I have games to catch up on at the minute. Lawz i messaged you both on here and psn for our game when you were online, when is best for you?

Brisbane Roar 1 Bohemians 4

A much better performance from the Irish side as they cut through the aussies time and time again. Danny set the ball rolling in the 4th minute before a Fabiano double gave Bohemians a 3-0 lead. Brisbane got one back through Ibrahimovic (?) but shortly afterward Robinho made the game safe. Match was abondoned around 70 minute mark but both players agreed to let the result stand.

Kaka x2, Fabiano

I'm interested in Robben and can offeer you Valencia, Nene, Gaitan or Affellay as speedy wingers.

We also played our fixture next week as I have games to catch up on at the minute. Lawz i messaged you both on here and psn for our game when you were online, when is best for you?

Brisbane Roar 1 Bohemians 4

A much better performance from the Irish side as they cut through the aussies time and time again. Danny set the ball rolling in the 4th minute before a Fabiano double gave Bohemians a 3-0 lead. Brisbane got one back through Ibrahimovic (?) but shortly afterward Robinho made the game safe. Match was abondoned around 70 minute mark but both players agreed to let the result stand.

You aren't scheduled to play each other next week.

That's my fault....I don't know how it happened but for some reason I was sure it said I was playing wmxxx again next week so I asked him for another match after our first game. He battered me both times so I couldn't really argue. Not quite sure why I thought we were playing next week again.

Ye i just went off Stunstone's word. If you want to scrap that result to keep in line with the fixtures its fine, we were cut off after 70 mins anyway. Stunstone as way of an apology have we got a deal for Robben?

Im also around about 4 this afternoon for my other games.

Ye i just went off Stunstone's word. If you want to scrap that result to keep in line with the fixtures its fine, we were cut off after 70 mins anyway. Stunstone as way of an apology have we got a deal for Robben?

Can play you about 11.30pm tonight, working from 4pm.

Can play you about 11.30pm tonight, working from 4pm.

In work till 7 in the morning but then off for 4 days so we can get it played then if thats ok?

Fiorentina 0 - 1 Middlesbrough

Villa 72'

The Boro finally get their first points of the season after narrow victory over the Viola. Middlesbrough had the better of the first half but couldn't quite find the opening to break the deadlock. Villa came close after an attempted lob but was picked out the air by the Fiorentina keeper.

The second half was a bit more of a frantic. Both teams were knocking on the door, but Middlesbrough finally broke the deadlock after Eto'o whipped in a ball from the right wing which was met by a David Villa volley which hit the roof of the net. After taken the lead Boro's backs were against the walls trying to stop the relentless attacks by Fiorentina who nearly scored from the restart after a shot went across the corridor of uncertainty. Boro nearly scored a comical own goal after an Aguero cross hit the crossbar and hit Thiago Sila which narrowly went wide.

Possibly. You're certainly the frontrunner at the moment but with a week to go until the transfer window opens then anything could happen......

Speaking of which, There was no 'nipple' this week as I've been pretty busy and just couldn't get around to it. It will be back with a vengeance next week mind. I would be very grateful if the bitching, shit stirring and transfer rumours all start up again via PM to moi to give me something to write about.

Carmellaisagoddess very kindly offered up some words after the UKFFA El Classico MKI this past week but instead of publish just one side of the story I thought I'd wait to see if Mr Tapes had anything to say. These quotes will prob be left in the melting pot until the hype starts for the reverse fixture....

• Paid Members

Nicko mate you have the win there. I turned my system off by accident i was trying to switch control pads but turned system off instead. My pad is fucked with a button sticking so it keeps going for ultra attack to ultra defense whilst I'm running :(.

Archived