The Best Episode of Wrestling Television Ever

A Screen Up

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where is the best place to download these? Would love to re-visit some of these shows but not sure how to find them...is it available on Daily Motion, Youtube etc? Or a torrent site?

Filesonic and megaupload is your best bet :)

Both filesonic and megaupload have been shut down now mate. In fact at the moment you will be lucky to find a working filesharing site.

Cheers guys. I followed the link on page 2 and found the guy with all the WWF ppv's. So I've downloaded survivors 94 and 95. Will have a look about for others. Did get a raw from 97 on filestube. But it says Friday nights main event....when did this occur? Had The Patriot Vs Owen Hart so was from around September. Don't remember it though. Never had usual setup. Was it to do with the dog show that always got in the way?

Strange choice but the one that sprung straight to mind was during the Invasion when Shane announced the WWF had someone in the ranks who was on WCW's side and it turned out at the end of the night to be Kurt Angle. Watching it back it was blatantly obvious who was gonna turn but at the time, watching it, I didn't have a clue who it would be.

don't see how it was blatantly obvious who was gonna turn.

even watching it back now it seemed more likely to be taker or jericho.

Strange choice but the one that sprung straight to mind was during the Invasion when Shane announced the WWF had someone in the ranks who was on WCW's side and it turned out at the end of the night to be Kurt Angle. Watching it back it was blatantly obvious who was gonna turn but at the time, watching it, I didn't have a clue who it would be.

don't see how it was blatantly obvious who was gonna turn.

even watching it back now it seemed more likely to be taker or jericho.

I don't know if it's cause I "knew" watching it back that I just picked up on it a bit more. Anyway, that's defo my favourite episode of Raw, purely down to how I felt when I was watching it.

Cheers guys. I followed the link on page 2 and found the guy with all the WWF ppv's. So I've downloaded survivors 94 and 95. Will have a look about for others. Did get a raw from 97 on filestube. But it says Friday nights main event....when did this occur? Had The Patriot Vs Owen Hart so was from around September. Don't remember it though. Never had usual setup. Was it to do with the dog show that always got in the way?

Friday Nights Main Event had a super little Taka Michinoku match on it, I think Raw was off because of the US Open Tennis.

The Pre-Mania 13 episode with the Bret/Sid Cage match and Bret snap.

The Bret/Austin street fight/ambulance/Pillman return show. Just amazing.

The show where Bret comes down and gets into a scuffle with Vince at the booth. May or may not have been the Halifax show with the Flag match, but that was also a great show.

Fuck, 1997 can't be beaten. Raw was absurdly great that year.

Also, 17th May 1993 Monday Night Raw, with Waltman scoring the infamous upset over Razor and Marty Jannetty returning during a Shawn interview and going on to capture the title later that night. A tremendous show.

• Paid Members
Where is the best place to download these? Would love to re-visit some of these shows but not sure how to find them...is it available on Daily Motion, Youtube etc? Or a torrent site?

i am not one of them, but i hear clasifieds on hear have the answers

I use a forum called Warez BB and they have hundreds of Wrestling shows. Whole years and everything once you use the search function. I highly recommend. All links are provided on sites like fileserve, megaupload and that.

Archived