Extreme Reunion

Forrest

• Paid Members
This would be good seeing as I only got WWE ECW been watching some tapes wanna see the Public Enemy come back and fight

I'm sorry to have to break this to you, fella....

....but Chuck D can't bump any more.

Anybody know what Stevie Richards does betweem ECW reunion shows? I thought he was decent in his Dr. Stevie TNA run.

According to Wikipedia:

Manna joined the Stratford, Connecticut campus of Connecticut School of Broadcasting as an instructor. In September 2008 Manna was hired as Chief Technology Evangelist for PhoneFusion to help with upgrades and updates with Mobile/Cell phones, a trademark which was quite useful backstage in his wrestling days. On March 9, 2011, Manna became the first person to pitch a perfect game in the 2K Sports baseball video game Major League Baseball 2K11. Had he waited until April 1, he would have won $1,000,000. Manna is also host of the internet show the "T4Show".

This would be good seeing as I only got WWE ECW been watching some tapes wanna see the Public Enemy come back and fight

I'm sorry to have to break this to you, fella....

....but Chuck D can't bump any more.

Oh man, thats serious, just lookin more about them on the net as well, Bradshaw and that Black guy (Farag?) knocked the shit out them!!!!!!

This is gonna be fucking awesome!!!!

Ever since 2001 I've been waiting for someone to put ECW back together and at the top of the wrestling pile (where it belongs).

The F***ing Franchise is the man to do it, he'll cut the F***ing music, cut a F***ing deal with a TV network and cut out a new F***ing niche for the ECW talent.

Think of all the super-sweet things that can happen...

The RETURN of Public Enemy.

Douglas can re-form the Triple Thread with Bigelow and Candito.

Another (awesome) Tanaka/Awesome match with all those cool chair-shots and suicide dives.

Kronus and Saturn re-uniting after all this time (and probably both in the best shape EVER!!!!) to face the mighty Pitbulls.

That last ever, one last time, never again, one night only, never-again match between Tommy Dreamer and Raven, for just one last ever time... EVER!

Plus all your other ECW SUPERSTARS, like Ulf Herman, El Puerto-Ricano, Mabel (well, not Mabel, but maybe Mo), The Dirtbike Kid (fresh from the Japanese Masked Man Tournament), Judge Jeff Jones, Jason etc...

Plus, Douglas wants to use all these old Legends to introduce the next wave of pioneer wrestlers, so expect to see Mike Rapada, Reckless Youth, Ric Blade, the Necro-Butcher, Air Paris, The Backseat Boyz and other such young stars introduced.

Archived