Will PAC ever make it to WWE?.

danchilton

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
If there were any way of proving it, I would put money on the lower level WWE talent earning a lot more than the top North American indy talent do.

Well, thats a given, but its not like they are all living him mansions. A lot of the mid-to-undercard wrestlers have a low downside, and have to pay for their hotel, cars and other expenses. I doubt the likes of Curt Hawkins and Tyson Kidd are making to much. Just because you have figures in Toys R Us, doesnt mean anyones going to buy them. There's countless stories of wrestlers getting sacked from WWE, and if TNA dont pick them up, they work a normal job. Look at Crash Holly. He was a very successful television character for 3 or 4 years, had all kinds of shit on the market and when he got sacked he couldnt cope.

Being on video games makes you a fair bit. My point was that he adapted to WWE's style. If he'd have kept with the style he'd had before, he wouldn't have been on TV. Before he went in, he was setting people up for different flips every minute. He learnt their formula. Tyler Black still isn't on screen.

And Bourne had potential. People were saying Danielson is bland and the like. Bourne needed to work on hitting harder as he was smaller, so needed to hit harder to look more convincing. When he had that match tagging with Cena, I thought they'd be onto something. He was bland and smiley because that's what they wanted him as. He'd have been good as a cocky, shit-eating grin heel. He did that in ROH at one point and it was more interesting.

Sometimes going to the WWE is not always necessarily in a wrestlers best interest and if Pac were to go there he would be severely restricted in would he could or could not do whereas at least in places such as Dragon Gate he is allowed to wrestle in the style he enjoys doing.

Sometimes going to the WWE is not always necessarily in a wrestlers best interest and if Pac were to go there he would be severely restricted in would he could or could not do whereas at least in places such as Dragon Gate he is allowed to wrestle in the style he enjoys doing.

Agreed, and that was a point I made in my wrongly directed post to Screen Up

• Paid Members

I'd love him to do well in WWE or TNA because he is astounding at what he does. Add in the fact he's built like a brick shit house and I'm surprised TNA haven't come calling if I'm honest. I doubt he would though, He doesn't seem like a good fit to WWE some how and I assume with TNA one side or another would have pissed or got off the pot by now.

If he's happy in DG fair play to him I say. What kind of money and numbers do they make in DG out of interest?

I remember meeting him at one of the DG shows over here and never having had seen him before with the exception of his match at KOE on DVD, which I hated, but having been blown away by him live to the point I questioned if it was PAC I'd seen on DVD, it couldn't have been the same man.

I verbally spewed forth praise in a manor befitting the right spastic I am as he sat there looking slightly concerned and nodded.

Agreed, and that was a point I made in my wrongly directed post to Screen Up

FCW screens doesn't really equate to much though. He's been there a while, hasn't he? I appreciate people wanting to go there to learn how to adapt. That match was pretty good (you mean vs. the one who was in CZW, yeah?). I'm not convinced he'll amount to much in WWE though. The original point was not to underplay the ability to adapt, and that Bourne managed to do it and get on TV. Black hasn't had a chance to prove he has yet as he's not been on WWE TV.

That

Yeah, I'd seen Black vs. Richards and wasn't too impressed by either. I'd never seen Ambrose before the Ambrose vs. Black match but Ambrose was the stand out guy. It takes two to tango, but Black seemed pretty loose when he'd make his comebacks. He didn't have much fire to get the crowd behind him from what I remember. I just don't see anything in him. And they've got more than enough decent workers at the moment. He'll need something else if he's going to get a spot on one of the top shows. Ambrose has some personality. He doesn't seem the finished product yet but he's ready for the top two shows in some capacity if a void pops up. I haven't seen his promos saying that, but I hear they're good.

That match was really cleverly laid out. I really appreciated the drama and swerves.

Archived