Will PAC ever make it to WWE?.

danchilton

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

With Bourne probably on his way out I don't see why not. He definitely has the look and talent altough he would have to tone things down huge. He's a bit of an ugly fucker too.

If I was WWE I'd give him a mask. They want a masked guy to replace Rey. Sin Cara failed. Pac could succeed I think. Altough I've heard the guy makes enough cash on his Japan tours that he's not in any rush to go to TNA or WWE.

Agree with the above, he has the look and talent to be in WWE but he doesn't need to be. If they allowed him to keep his style of wrestling as well he'd be retiring pretty early due to injury.

But you could tell from that podcast that he has zero confidence in himself and doesn't like to talk very much. He's only option would be a masked character. Stick him in a tanning booth and call him Sin Cara Green. Put Huncio back as Sin Cara Black and we got a little faction.

• Paid Members

You should listen to that podcast with Colt Cabana that he did. The lads got serious confidence issues. You start to feel sorry for him, and Cabana obviously does as well. He basically says the reason he doesnt try to go to TNA or WWE or the reason he had that mediocre match for Ring of Honor back in 2007 is because he's got a lack of confidence and doesnt want to try something incase he fails. He'd rather stay and wrestle for Dragon Gate than go after a bigger goal and die on his arse. I always thought he was getting bookings and was happy with that, but he says there is way more to it than that. I thought it was odd that someone who is as good as him, hasnt wrestled regularly for any of the big promotions. "Scared incase people dont like me" was the words he used I believe.

He'd be a perfect fit for TNA, as well. Hope he sorts himself out, because he's far to talented to be doing Dragon Gate tours for the rest of his career.

Agree with the above, he has the look and talent to be in WWE but he doesn't need to be. If they allowed him to keep his style of wrestling as well he'd be retiring pretty early due to injury.

But you could tell from that podcast that he has zero confidence in himself and doesn't like to talk very much. He's only option would be a masked character. Stick him in a tanning booth and call him Sin Cara Green. Put Huncio back as Sin Cara Black and we got a little faction.

I saw him in IWF a few years back. Was great to see. I was there when Daniel Bryan came and wrestled for IWF aswell. Its weird seeing him on WWE TV now.

With Bourne probably on his way out I don't see why not. He definitely has the look and talent altough he would have to tone things down huge. He's a bit of an ugly fucker too.

If I was WWE I'd give him a mask. They want a masked guy to replace Rey. Sin Cara failed. Pac could succeed I think. Altough I've heard the guy makes enough cash on his Japan tours that he's not in any rush to go to TNA or WWE.

Yeah, i believe he's in Japan wrestling something like 9 months of the year and makes plenty.

I could see him taking someone like Bournes place if he really wanted to. PAC has put on quite a bit of muscle and looked pretty huge for a high flyer when i last saw him wrestle.

You should listen to that podcast with Colt Cabana that he did. The lads got serious confidence issues. You start to feel sorry for him, and Cabana obviously does as well. He basically says the reason he doesnt try to go to TNA or WWE or the reason he had that mediocre match for Ring of Honor back in 2007 is because he's got a lack of confidence and doesnt want to try something incase he fails. He'd rather stay and wrestle for Dragon Gate than go after a bigger goal and die on his arse. I always thought he was getting bookings and was happy with that, but he says there is way more to it than that. I thought it was odd that someone who is as good as him, hasnt wrestled regularly for any of the big promotions. "Scared incase people dont like me" was the words he used I believe.

He'd be a perfect fit for TNA, as well. Hope he sorts himself out, because he's far to talented to be doing Dragon Gate tours for the rest of his career.

Yeah it does make you feel sorry for him, because you can tell he has worked damn hard like the likes of CM Punk to make a name for himself. And its even harder to do that being from the UK, especially Newcastle. But with a stint in FCW then he'd be able to gain the confidence he needs because i'm fairly sure he could be a big hit in the WWE or TNA.

• Moderators
But with a stint in FCW then he'd be able to gain the confidence he needs because i'm fairly sure he could be a big hit in the WWE or TNA.

If you've got major self confidence issues I imagine the high pressure and shark infested waters of FCW would be one of the worst things for you.

TNA have offered him a contract a couple of times at least from what I remember hearing, mind that was a few years ago now.

• Paid Members

Most wrestlers are insecure, but this lad is in another league. Like Butch said, the way WWE is set up, they'll chew him up. He can get to WWE, if he works hard though. Their roster is a nice mix, these days.

At least he isn't Colt Cabana, thinking his shit doesn't smell.

He seems like a really honest, modest, humble bloke.

I'm sorry for using such a shitty cliche, but frankly I don't think he realises just how good he is. He's in amazing shape and his athletic abilities are up there with the best of anyone currently wrestling. On top of that he's learn to work a very good style. He not just a spot-monkey type, his matches are dramatic.

He really wouldn't stand much chance in WWE simply because of their reliance on backstage skits and interviews. That's a big shame for both parties really. He'd have made an awesome masked villain for Rey (much like they seemed to be building towards with Cara, and there were rumours of Kaval doing that at some point).

He'd be an amazing X Division Champion though.

Archived