A WWE title change on a house show *Spoilers*

Pyrotechnik

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I don't read all the WWE news but why would you say Bourne is on the outs just because of a tag titles switch?

Because he's fresh off a 30 day holiday courtesy of a wellness violation.

And was apparently the one who put out the story about R-Truth doing fake marijuana to the public as well.

Depends how much you trust the dirt sheets.

And again, if you believe the dirt sheets, Trippers is furious with him after dobbing in R-Truth.

• Paid Members
Didn't Diesel win his first WWE Title on a house show?

Yeah in MSG in November 94. Wasn't it a Squash match straight kick and powerbomb to Bob.

Never understood why that was done at a house show, it was supposed to signify the new generation crushing the old at MSG. Surely it would of helped Diesel to have it on TV. I can understand why Bret Hart wanted to drop the IC belt to the Mountie, with 103 degree temperature at a house show with bad footage. But why if your trying to build Diesel as a monster would you not televise properly him squashing Bob for the belt.

The 'New Generation' bollocks pissed me off as a kid. I was quite happy to see Macho Man, Mr Perfect and the Hulkster for a few more years yet please, not shite like Men on a Mission and Lex 'USA' Luger ruining everything.

Cheers for clarifying the 1993 Jannetty run, hard to believe it's almost 20 years ago that Todd Pettengill broke the news on WWF Mania!

Archived