DX Football Shirt - How Much Is It Worth

scott_2k16

Just been sorting out boxes in my house and noticed i have this shirt.

WWE_DX_SUCK_IT_Football_Jersey.jpg_200x200.jpg

I remember a thread a while back with loads of people saying they wanted the shirt but couldnt get it anymore.

I would never normally sell it but with a baby on the way we need as much moeny as possible.

Just wondered is it worth much?

on the subject of shirts, I ordered a whole load of shirts and tops about 8 years ago from the states, thought i got a bargain till i got hammered for import tax!

But I still got some of them hanging up (which are still in great condition),

Rock `Peoples Champ` Football Top

Taz(z) `13` orange baseball top

Too Cool baseball shirt

Steve Blackman `take the pain and like it` t-shirt

RTC white t-shirt (personal favourite)

I`d say that the attitude era shirts were the best WW(F)E have ever done, they were good quality and well designed (unlike the cack you get these days)

Back in the day I always wanted that shirt and being quite young was naive as to what the number 69 at the back meant and also whilst knowing what suck it meant I thought it'd look cool walking around with suck it written across my shirt with the DX colours and logos.

Now I'm kinda glad I was unable to get it as I'd feel like an absolute idiot walking around now with 69 on my back and suck it across my chest. If I was at a wrestling event and/or a place only wrestling fans saw me in it then fair enough it is, in my opinion, one of the coolest most recognisable shirts from the attitude era and wrestling in general but walking around in public where people wouldn't have a clue what the shirt was and would only see suck it and 69 then yeah I'd feel a bit embarrassed.

I dunno, to be fair I think it might be a bit rare, I think they may have reissued it not too long ago but the 69 was a 00 and I dunno if it still had suck it on it, if it's an original one then maybe you may get a fair bit for it, suppose it depends how much someone would be willing to pay you for it, I'd guess at least

Now I'm kinda glad I was unable to get it as I'd feel like an absolute idiot walking around now with 69 on my back and suck it across my chest. If I was at a wrestling event and/or a place only wrestling fans saw me in it then fair enough it is, in my opinion, one of the coolest most recognisable shirts from the attitude era and wrestling in general but walking around in public where people wouldn't have a clue what the shirt was and would only see suck it and 69 then yeah I'd feel a bit embarrassed.

And this is the exact reason my WW(F)E tops are still in the wardrobe 8 years later!

Looks cool at training or an event, but walking down Argyll Street claiming to be `The People Champ` is quite sad

• Paid Members

And this is the exact reason my WW(F)E tops are still in the wardrobe 8 years later!

Looks cool at training or an event, but walking down Argyll Street claiming to be `The People Champ` is quite sad

Argyll st is quite specific, especially if you mean the one in central london, considering Carnaby st or Oxford st are right beside them and are way more recognisable! Not to nitpick like, but seems a fairly random example!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived