Wrestling Star 'Nigel McGuinness' appearance PLUS win The Blac

Miss Jackie

From TheSuplex.com

We have it on good word from a reliable source that Danny Rodd of 1PW fiasco fame is promoting a ‘Meet & Greet’ with Nigel McGuinness or Desmond Wolfe of TNA fame at the Krazyhouse in We have it on good word from a reliable source that Danny Rodd of 1PW fiasco fame is promoting a 'Meet & Greet' with Nigel McGuinness or Desmond Wolfe of TNA fame at the Krazyhouse in Liverpool. We are still waiting for the night club to confirm the name.

302239_2440747818539_1247119984_33056250_1011540877_n__2_.jpg

Rodd, who's in his early 20's who still owes 1PW fans money for tickets. I have seen on the Facebook page titled 'UK Wrestling against 1PW' some fans have received their money back.

Shawn Michaels was expected to appear over 1PW's HUGE weekender planned for this past October, it didn't happen and fans had paid upfront for tickets for the several events 1PW were putting on that weekend, including the show, Q&A, gala dinner, etc.

So is Danny trying to raise money to pay back people by doing this meet & greet? It's a good possibility and we hope he is. So if that is the case he's trying to make money to pay back people then it's took a while to do so but at least he's doing. But if he's not, then you can make your own opinions.

http://www.facebook.com/events/253626751361891/ - the Facebook event

When have this confirmed 100%, we will let you know.

I was asked by The Krazyhouse for Nigel's Details, i did a slight bit of mediating between the two, and they have agreed their own terms etc.

My role was merely introducing one party to the other and that's that. as they know i will have contacts for a number of wrestling names from the US.

as for the other points in this thread. I have my case ready for court, just awaiting the other parties case. once the money is reclaimed from said party. it will be issued back to those who are still waiting.

On the page mentioned above, i have posted a few documents which have helped a few people already reclaim their money back from the banks/credit card companies.

If anyone on here who has not already done so, and needs any info (i doubt many of you will) this is what i posted on the page, and it has helped a number of people.

"For anyone who has not saw the 1PW twitter for a while, if you need an address for any letters for Solicitors, Banks, Small Claims and so on. Maurice no longer uses the address listed on Companies House for 1PW. but instead this address:

25 Wellingtion Road

Ellesmere Port

Cheshire

CH65 0BX.

Also, Some fans have asked for the statement again for there Banks to get refunded, it can be downloaded here

It is also being said that Maurice is attempting to get One Pro Wrestling Ltd struck off, i do not know how that will affect people who have been claiming back from the banks but their is a way to petition against it being struck off, i and others have emailed Companies House in order not to be struck off until this is rectified and everyone remaining has their refunds.

I expect that some abuse, sarcastic, witty comments will follow. i will not reply further, and the best advice is, to keep an eye on that UK Wrestling Against 1PW Page.

Edit,

Ruffneck any others thinking of going, I would genuinely say go to the event, the Road Dogg & Rhino one went amazingly well. The fans and Wrestlers who partied hard through the night had a great time at the Krazyhouse - Drinks that night are also 241 and Offers on Jagerbombs etc, if your only going to "find me" sadly, i am working elsewhere that night :)

Arent you either Danny Rodd under a different account of shacking up with a con man to bite off a bunch of marks? Some life that is. Where are you going on holiday with the money you are ripping off people this month?

I am neither Danny Rodd or shacking up with him! I am a fan of wrestling and have been for years. What's it got to do with you?

• Paid Members
I am neither Danny Rodd or shacking up with him! I am a fan of wrestling and have been for years. What's it got to do with you?

Ian's giving fair warning that Danny Rodd, and anyone involved with or alongside 1PW, are scummers who should be avoided. If you've dealt with them, this is the least of your problems.

Ian's giving fair warning that Danny Rodd, and anyone involved with or alongside 1PW, are scummers who should be avoided. If you've dealt with them, this is the least of your problems.

Right. I have put information up about an upcoming event of which has one of the best wrestlers to come out of the UK is involved. Why not for once talk about the event at hand. This is Nigel McGuinness' last tour of the UK and instead of talking about an event which has been organised by a venue in Liverpool you have to get off topic.

Hey why not for a change on this forum talk about the actual subject on the thread!

• Paid Members

Right. I have put information up about an upcoming event of which has one of the best wrestlers to come out of the UK is involved. Why not for once talk about the event at hand. This is Nigel McGuinness' last tour of the UK and instead of talking about an event which has been organised by a venue in Liverpool you have to get off topic.

Hey why not for a change on this forum talk about the actual subject on the thread!

The thread is about this event.

This event has had the involvement of Rodd.

Someone will get ripped off as a result of that.

That is why.

Archived