It Begins - Vignette

KingOfMetal

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dunno if its been mentioned,but maybe Batista under his Leviathan gimmick he used to use. Not to sure how he used to play the charecter but just an idea. Also on the Wikipedia page for Leviathan it has these

No-one is fierce enough to rouse him. Who then is able to stand against me?

Nothing on earth is his equal

• Paid Members
Dunno if its been mentioned,but maybe Batista under his Leviathan gimmick he used to use. Not to sure how he used to play the charecter but just an idea. Also on the Wikipedia page for Leviathan it has these

No-one is fierce enough to rouse him. Who then is able to stand against me?

Nothing on earth is his equal

Yeah fair point just tossing an idea out there. Maybe they might incorporate bits of that gimmick into the original Batista persona. Nothing in the video really screams Batista to me and that was really me just trying to link the two seeing as his name has been mentioned on here a bit.

I want to get hyped up and excited for this, but I'm 99% sure it's the Undertaker. They've said in the videos that it's someone returning, right? Plausible big name returns are Batista, Jericho and Taker, and as has been said the themes don't really suit either Batista or Jericho. Although the voiceovers appear to have a biblical overtone... major long shot but HBK?

I want to get hyped up and excited for this, but I'm 99% sure it's the Undertaker. They've said in the videos that it's someone returning, right? Plausible big name returns are Batista, Jericho and Taker, and as has been said the themes don't really suit either Batista or Jericho. Although the voiceovers appear to have a biblical overtone... major long shot but HBK?

Im with you on this to be honest, Id love it to be Skip Sheffield but I think he would be an anti-climax as a lot of people will have already forgotten about him. I like the idea of it being the McMahon kids though.

The fact Shane McMahon has all those other business interest surely would eliminate him. Unless he has agreed to be a temporary TV Character.

certainly, its just a nice idea. it would fit in rather nicely with the boy and girl theme as well answering the suggestion that whoever it is is coming back to claim whats rightfully his

Its Jericho back as some kind of Christian gimmick and will go against the undertaker at wrestlemania.

I think itd be good if it was someone youd never expect like paul heyman coming out introducing brock lesnar again which leads to a match against the undertaker.

one thing im sure off is whoever these segments are for will be the opponent for the undertaker at wrestlemania.

• Paid Members
I think itd be good if it was someone youd never expect like paul heyman coming out introducing brock lesnar again which leads to a match against the undertaker.

There is a big difference from someone you would never expect to something that just can't happen.. That is unless a match with Taker means so much to Brock he is willing to lose his house, shit loads of money and his hunting land due to being sued to bits by UFC...

Archived