GTAV

Astro Hollywood

• Moderators
Ps3 - alanchiz

I have been holding off going online until everything settled down a bit, is it safe to go on now?

I got on for the first time earlier this evening. Tremendous fun. When I went back about an hour ago, I did one race, then got an "Rockstar game systems are down" system message and couldn't do anything. Once it stabilizes properly, it's going to be awesome.

Quite enjoying it so far. Am playing mainly in closed crew or closed friend world games though as the idea of being ganked by upto 15 random people and possibly losing money over it doesn't appeal to me. Would rather dick around in the game world with people I can trust. I do like how the races/missions/death matches are instanced so you can pop in and out of them with with other players from other games then return to your world when you are finished.

I don't know if it's the mood I'm in but I'm just not feeling it. I'm annoyed you can't 'mute all' and I'm sick of having to go into the options to mute a player whenever a new person joins the session. I'm trying to get past all the intro missions so I can just get on with stuff but I keep being booted out. I'm just annoyed with it at the moment.

I've even tried to join crew sessions, but it won't get past the loading screen and eventually puts me back into story mode or just bangs me into a random session.

I have found that I'm an OK shot though and a few random people who have come after me with better weapons than mine have been taken out with a couple of well aimed shots with my hand gun. That was quite satisfying.