Vince's love/hate relationship with divas

Jetta's G-string

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is pretty obvious the WWE doesn't care about the divas.

On Raw they never seem to have a replay if the end if the match, like they do most other matches, then when running down the list of PPV matches they don't mention the divas match.

Why either bother having the match on PPV if you din't promote it?

I think the fans they are trying to attract weirdly are the young female fans to say "you too could be like "insert divas name" here and obviously the male audience. As well as that male demographic who will watch the women beat the hell out of each other (in a minute)

On Raw they never seem to have a replay if the end if the match, like they do most other matches, then when running down the list of PPV matches they don't mention the divas match.

You have 3 hours to fill and they are often used as buffer between main events

• Paid Members
As well as that male demographic who will watch the women beat the hell out of each other

I've never seen a womens match in WWE that could be described in that way, not including botches.

I'm sure you meant to refer to the demographic who will watch the women while beating the hell out of themselves.

You have 3 hours to fill and they are often used as buffer between main events

You missed my point.

I have nothing against the divas wrestling, but why when mentioning the PPV card on Raw did they show graphics abd announce all the matches confirmed for now, apart from the divas match?

It is on the card, so why not actually promote and advertise it, as I am sure everyone buys PPVs for different reasons and some peoples favourite matches are the divas ones.

Archived