Vince's love/hate relationship with divas

Jetta's G-string

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
She made herself stand out a couple of times.

It's her fault that she didn't know what Mickie James' finish was. However, if I was Mickie James and that was my finish I'd be trying to jump as much as I could anyway rather than being lifted. She did a poor job of selling that kick though.

The bucket thing is very minor. It doesn't relate to wrestling skill either. In fact, to the casual eye it probably doesn't look that bad. Throwing a bucket at her when she doesn't like her isn't that bad.

I didn't see hardly any of Kim in WWE, however I loved her work in TNA, so if she's back then it's good news for me. As big a Kong fan as I am, it takes two to tango and Kim played a big part in their feud being an absolute revelation as far as women's wrestling was concerned.

• Paid Members
I loved her work in TNA, so if she's back then it's good news for me. As big a Kong fan as I am, it takes two to tango and Kim played a big part in their feud being an absolute revelation as far as women's wrestling was concerned.

I enjoyed Kim in TNA, and when she went back to WWE I thought great, she's now going to be able to do what she failed to the first time. But no. Second time around and she was still awkward looking and botchy.

• Paid Members

I don't remember her ever having a good match aside from the Awesome Kong ones so I think it wouldn't be unreasonable to assume she was carried somewhat in those.

She's a real looker, no doubt, but largely useless.

She also had THAT Titantron:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIRTLQh2dC8

Hahahaha brilliant.

Jillian Hall had the best music of any diva ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkh_9Fv-Nw0

I always remember my brother giving that to all CAWs on Smackdown vs Raw 2006 because "It sounds like shit Bobby Brown".

It reminds me more of Independent Women by Destiny's Child.

I loved her work in TNA, so if she's back then it's good news for me. As big a Kong fan as I am, it takes two to tango and Kim played a big part in their feud being an absolute revelation as far as women's wrestling was concerned.

I enjoyed Kim in TNA, and when she went back to WWE I thought great, she's now going to be able to do what she failed to the first time. But no. Second time around and she was still awkward looking and botchy.

That's ultimately it. She was supposedly good in TNA (I've never watched her stuff from there), but she's never been anything other than shit in the big leagues. No presence, nothing to get people involved, and clumsy and shit at the "ringwork" that Internet people praise her for. Utter small pond wrestler.

I think she's called 'shit' more because she's been built up so much from her matches with Kong. I don't think people would be saying she's shit if it weren't for that. They probably wouldn't bat an eyelid as it's just a diva. I agree she's had no presence in WWE. I can only go from PPVs and Raw anyway, but I think to an extent it's not necessarily her fault. I think if she'd have tried anything too outlandish, she'd have been bollocked. Like people saying Bryan has no personality - he does but WWE don't want him to exhibit that. People will call me a fapper for that comment but he showed personality when he decked Cole on NXT. He showed personality in the Nexus invasion. He's shown personality in that promo where he's pissed off with the losing streak. But I don't think they want him doing that all the time. They want him to wrestle.

Saying that, I saw her live against Kong and she definitely weren't being carried. She had good timing on when to slow the match down and pick it back up again too. I'm not accepting that she's shit.

Archived