where to buy wrestling gear

El Dingo Capitano

Anyone know any good stockists of wrestling boots/tights etc?

thinking of getting into wrestling with a training session this weekend but having googled wrestling gear (not to get straight away) all I find is either US ebay adds or clothing sites selling WWE T shirts.

Happy with me tracky bottoms and a T for now to be fair but if thintgs go well I guess I'll need some clobber!

Cheers all

thinking of getting into wrestling with a training session this weekend but having googled wrestling gear (not to get straight away) all I find is either US ebay adds or clothing sites selling WWE T shirts.

Happy with me tracky bottoms and a T for now to be fair but if thintgs go well I guess I'll need some clobber!

Cheers all

until you are on a show shorts and tshirt is all you need maybe knees pads and some wrestling boots lonsdale do ones for like 20 quid dont start buy expensive good stuff till you are on a show even then its up to the people in charge what they want you to wear

Cheers all

until you are on a show shorts and tshirt is all you need maybe knees pads and some wrestling boots lonsdale do ones for like 20 quid dont start buy expensive good stuff till you are on a show even then its up to the people in charge what they want you to wear

Completely mate, No intention of rushing out and getting kitted up as not even stepped foot in a ring but was more of an interest thing as to how much this sort of stuff costs and what is available

Cheers all

Completely mate, No intention of rushing out and getting kitted up as not even stepped foot in a ring but was more of an interest thing as to how much this sort of stuff costs and what is available

well knee pads cost between 15 to 30 quid depends on quality same with elbow pads some ppl dont like them boots most makes do either a wrestling boot or a boxing boot same again from 15 quid the cheapest to what ever you are willing to pay. you wouldnt need tights or anything like that till your told you are going to be on a show

The way I got my wrestling gear was going to a place that sold all kinds of material and I can't remember how it happened but one of the ladies who worked there had experience making clothing and other things and I asked her if she would be willing to make my attire and I'd pay her like a side business, so I picked pleather as my material and gave her a rough design of what I wanted (I had Silver on one leg and red on the other joined at the crotch part, so half and half, with my ring name stitched in silver on the red side) I cant remember how much she charged me as it was about 4 years ago but it wasn't a lot at all and about 4-5days later she handed over a quality pair of pants with letters stitched on the leg and draw string waist. This lady had never come in contact with the wrestling business and probably had no idea what pro-wrestling was but I recommended her to friends and it wasn't long later she was making wrestling gear as a side business for wrestlers all over the north-east.

So yeah thats my suggestion go to a similar place outside the wrestling business and pick your own material, make a rough design and find someone who can stitch that way you get exactly what you want.

Archived