UKFF Meet Up @4FW Halloween Spectacular

Kookoocachu

• Paid Members

After lengthy tweets amongst members of the board it appears there are a good number of us going and the idea of a meet up has been this evening's conversation. I've also been put in charge of organising this little shin dig.

So if you are going to this awesome event and would like to meet fellow UKFFers then please leave your name here and I'll create a list. There will probably be a group photo too. Also welcome any ideas as to what you want to do/when/where you would like to meet.

I'll split this into two groups, the Attending and the Maybes.

Attending:

Kookoocachu

Jambo

cobystag

Azrall

Hitman

cheetah69uk

FishAndChips

Maybe Attending:

matbro1984

eboy316

gadge

CorpRobinson

wrestlingmad

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
After lengthy tweets amongst members of the board it appears there are a good number of us going and the idea of a meet up has been this evening's conversation. I've also taken charge of organising this little shin dig and will be taking a register. Truants will be made to watch Mabel v Yokozuna on loop for a week.

So if you are going to this awesome event and would like to meet fellow UKFFers then please leave your name here and I'll create a list. There will probably be a group photo too. Also welcome any ideas as to what you want to do/when/where you would like to meet.

I'll make all names into a list in the morning.

Fixed that for you there. :p

I am provisionally in.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived