UKFF Meet Up @4FW Halloween Spectacular

Kookoocachu

Might as well take me off the list, I'm afraid. Last train for me leaves to early to be worth it and I can't find anyone who fancies driving. Plus my mate's having a halloween housewarming I really ought to be at. Hopefully I'll be able to make it to a meet up at some point. I humbly suggest an IPW show in Sittingbourne as they're awesome and only 20 mins from me.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

The Meet Up Details

The meet up will be held at The Dockle Farmhouse, which is a 5-10min depending on traffic taxi journey from the station and a 5min walk from the venue.

It's a Wetherspoons so children allowed and obviously has food if you want to eat before the show. I know I probably will because I'm a pig.

I will be there from about 4:30 so if you want to come between 4:30 and 5, the people that want to eat can be eating at 5 which is an hour and a half before doors open at the venue at 6:30.

Children are more than welcome to join us, if anyone doesn't like that then go sit somewhere else, simples. Oh you'll also miss out on a name sticker you miserable scroats.

A google map can be found here.

Azrall is better to ask about best taxi firms or there's always a million outside the station if you're stuck.

:thumbsup:

• Paid Members
Azrall is better to ask about best taxi firms or there's always a million outside the station if you're stuck.

:thumbsup:

v cars - 01793701701

united - 01793611111

they're the best two. Failing that, overpriced black cab from outside the station.

• Paid Members

I'll be around from 5pm, hopefully with Koo. Then heading onto the venue. Koo and I have ringside tickets, so if anyone else here does, fancy sitting together? Start making some noise etc?

Archived