Fall Tv series

:::Saturn:::

Excited about new seasons of The Office, Community, Modern Family, Parks & Recreation, the return of Season 15 of South Park and How I Met Your Mother. Love this time of year when telly gets good again.

Do you mean new episodes or the re-showing of the episodes from a few months back? Because I'm pretty sure it's all finished for good. Plus it's really really shit now. The last episode in particular was god awful.

Do you mean new episodes or the re-showing of the episodes from a few months back? Because I'm pretty sure it's all finished for good. Plus it's really really shit now. The last episode in particular was god awful.

The second half of season 15 starts in October.

According to this they've renewed the show for another two seasons.

The second half of season 15 starts in October.

According to this they've renewed the show for another two seasons.

I honestly don't know how. The message that I got from the last episode was that Trey Parker & Matt Stone don't think the show has gone shit, but that we're pretentious. Well, it was either that or they were acknowledging that they are shit.

I'll probably still watch them cus it's South Park, but I won't be counting on them being much cop.

• Paid Members

So far the only Fall TV I've seen as been MTV's new series which seem to start earlier.

Death Valley

A adult comedy 20 minute version of Supernatural. I find it piss funny but i don't no how long they can go along with the concept which is a "Cops" like show which follows 6 police officers in L.A who have to deal with Vampires,Zombies and Ware wolfs.

Awkward

Kind of Juno without the pregnancy. Teenage girl who everybody believes tried to commit suicide but she really didn't. With all the High school romance but with the adult tone. I really like it but i can't imagine many people on here would.

Archived