RIOT!

big mickey

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

94 arrests and counting here in Brum, seems better controlled here than in London - shit going on in Liverpool people are saying.

I imagine its easier to control, London is such a diverse and broad place thats its nigh on impossible to Police dozens and dozens of areas in such a way.

Also, we should eradicate the word 'looting', it sounds so small time. its burglary and arson.

True but lets face it whatever the police decide to do/or what happens, they will get shit for it - they just can't win in alot of peoples eyes.

Rubber bullets were made for such an occasion, I can't understand why they aren't even using them yet.

I agree, the coppers are on a hiding to nothing, whatever they do they will be held accountable more than the fuckwits robbing, burning and, before long, killing

With each report of more break ins, robberies and arson, I am now hoping some force will put down this vile and appalling shit.

I am against the death penalty and propose forgiveness when it comes to having culprits incarcerated, or even dealing with individuals who can reflect on their transgressions. But this is a crisis, and the sooner it stops the better. In an ideal world, all of the perpetrators would be supported and rehabilitated and loved, but right now some lethal force needs to put down this chaos.