RIOT!

big mickey

Just spoke to him. He said there are sirens going off and going in the direction of Lodge Lane and that it is/was closed off. Take it for what it's worth but there have been a few updates on the EDL Liverpool Facebook page, whereas other updates on Twitter are conflicting. Some saying it's all going off, others saying that it's a couple of cars getting smashed up but the Police have already responded and sorted it out. No idea really what's going on but I'm hoping that if something has happened, it's the latter of those versions.

EDIT: http://yfrog.com/kfyqazaj

Supposedly a picture from there, but it could be from anywhere in Liverpool at any time.

not sure of the particular area of liverpool but is galton road near there cos its kicking off there as well.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members
no but you started by saying no-one is looking to take lives then when people were pointing out all the arson going on you said I don't know if one could claim there's murderous intent

I cant think of many more dangerous acts they could carry out in terms of putting lives in danger

Yeah, but that still doesn't mean there's murderous intent. That's why we have manslaughter as a charge in this country.

• Paid Members
YES! He'd cut a monster promo then clean house. Followed by him doing press-ups.

What's Haku doing these days?

The lazy fucker's selling cars. We should get him in too. With just his bare hands and teeth.

Let's throw in Paul Orndorff while we're at it.

• Paid Members
He's po-lis? Based on how he does in the mafia games, it's a wonder they ever catch anyone...

ZING!

I've never been a 'Cop' in the mafia games, I think I'd be ok at it.

But yes, I consider myself ZINGed

:laugh: