UK Wrestling Mayhem on sky channel mychannel

DarloKid

Me and a friend at work watched it and we found it absolutely hilarious when the presenter said "Today I'm joined by.. no one" for some reason. We fell about laughing. What was funnier was he wasnt trying to be funny. Robbie Cage brawled with someone through the crowd, went out some doors then came back in with "blood" pouring out. Was a bit stupid. I noticed too that they were using WWE finishers as their own. Robbie IIRC used the GTS and the other dude used another move (it escapes me) upon further viewing I noticed other guys were using the RKO, Sweet chin music and whatever else they could nick. Wasn't really impressed and the commentary was pooh. Oh well at least they're getting about

when you say using wwe finishers do you mean as in name or doing the move as all moves have been seen somewhere

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Me and a friend at work watched it and we found it absolutely hilarious when the presenter said "Today I'm joined by.. no one" for some reason. We fell about laughing. What was funnier was he wasnt trying to be funny. Robbie Cage brawled with someone through the crowd, went out some doors then came back in with "blood" pouring out. Was a bit stupid. I noticed too that they were using WWE finishers as their own. Robbie IIRC used the GTS and the other dude used another move (it escapes me) upon further viewing I noticed other guys were using the RKO, Sweet chin music and whatever else they could nick. Wasn't really impressed and the commentary was pooh. Oh well at least they're getting about

Was watching NOAH recently and a guy called KENTA used wwe move the GTS. He's just ripping off punk and wwe

Exactly, it's not as if WWE have never done it themselves "Faithbreaker!"

I mean if they are calling them by the wwe names then that is a bit lazy every wrestler should have his moves with names that fit his gimmick.

So are they allowed to use an existing move if they just change the name?

no one can stop you doing a move lol but I wouldnt call it by its wwe name you name it after your gimmick put your own spin on it

no one can stop you doing a move lol but I wouldnt call it by its wwe name you name it after your gimmick put your own spin on it

I think this is true if the name of the move is tailored to a specific gimmick like RKO. Jake roberts created the DDT and got the name over. And after everyone called it a ddt no matter what the gimmick. Freebirds, Raven, the rock. I mean you could use evan bourne's finisher and still call it a shooting star press.

What about if you use a double arm DDT? No fancy name, does what it says on the tin, accepted as a finisher.

nought wrong with anything as a finisher just needs to work in the sense of the match. But i wouldnt call my move the same as a wwe superstar ie if i done a rko type move i wouldnt call it the rko cos thats what randy orton calls it

im sorry mate but i aint seen any of them on the show i get updtes all the time s i was daft enough to like them on fb. Also regaurding the cast i snapped my thumb off at the knuckle and had two pins through me hand in a k pin cast just past me wrist and that was a serious hand injury so i aint buyin it. wiat i have seen that val he has a decent look but is shit and Robbie x i seen on the first one and had a shit match with some kid from crw who was proper horse shit. I seen some fat butcher and some arab terriost bloke and lots of skinny kids

I would suggest watching more Robbie X matches then just that one :)

I would suggest watching more Robbie X matches then just that one :)

ill say i have never seen any matches of his except that one. But i have seen his name mentioned on here more then a few times. Ill have a look

Archived