Brit Wres stars appear on top Spanish show

Dunny

NGW head trainer El Ligero and assistant trainer Nathan Cruz, along with Greg Burridge wrestled for a company called SOLO wrestling over in Barcelona. I'm told it was in front of a sell out crowd at the Barcelona City Hall. I'm also told it was brilliantly produced show that also had Davey Richards on in the main event against Tommy End.

But you wouldn't expect anything different then a company that produced this poster -

269035_1949801257342_1011914947_31707077_7937444_n.jpg

Just a brilliant poster that could easily be presumed as a WWE level poster. It doesn't surprise me they sold out with that. Anyone found any pictures of the event? I've had a quick look round but couldn't find anything.

its not that good a poster, I dont even know what most of it means

poor attempts at humour aside, my first thought when I saw that a few weeks ago that I wanted to check costs of flights and accommodation so I'm sure it would have appealed to locals, glad to see the Brit based lads getting exposure on the poster as well as the show

• Paid Members
its not that good a poster, I dont even know what most of it means

poor attempts at humour aside, my first thought when I saw that a few weeks ago that I wanted to check costs of flights and accommodation so I'm sure it would have appealed to locals, glad to see the Brit based lads getting exposure on the poster as well as the show

Me too , If I had known earlier and got the time of work , I'm gonna speak to Greg and Ligs and ask them to let m know next time ;)

(Translated with Google from the Solowrestling website)

We started the show with a full on City Hall, green and white lights and Gabi "LA VEU" Ribera with the microphone in hand. The official presenter of the show and welcomes us with two announcements. The first, and Jody Fleisch Kaio could not attend due to last minute problems. The second, Davey Richards will defend the world title in Ring Of Honor for the first time since his coronation last week in the main event of the night at Tommy End. Gabi has to referee the night Javier Barnes. - The Flea defeated Ace of Spades in the first match of the night. Great opener for both fighters. The Flea is demonstrated that the level of his teacher. - Bad Boy defeated Chuck Morbid, Axel Storm and Lion Mask Texas Tornado Match Bad Boy when applied a "Bad Boy Crusher" on Lion Mask for victory. - The Light Nathan Cruz defeated by a "Splash" from the corner to get the victory to the count of three. Nathan Cruz heated to the public from the beginning and Light remained in the role of face. Gabi "LA VEU" Bank announces a 15-minute break. We return to the recognition of Hall of Famers Spanish. Besides these, referred to other fighters of the era who died in recent years. All present, take the mic and have their appreciation to the people, that does not stop clapping. A really emotional moment. (full details soon the climb) . - Greg Burridge Caribbean Colombia defeated by a "rollup". The fight had everything, comedic moments, moments of struggle and spectacular moments. Greg Burridge into the ring making obscene gestures on his genitals, and so went all the way until it took its famous swimsuit dice. Great performance from both fighters were able to combine various styles of fighting. - Davey Richards defeated Tommy End to defend the world title in Ring Of Honor in the main bout of the night. The match took a very high rate and both fighters gave their all. Richards got the submission victory by an "armbar". Richards celebrates with the public to end the show. Sebasti

Archived